Former England manager Steve McClaren has insisted he is not interested in becoming the Football Association's new technical director.
The FA announced on Tuesday that the search for a technical director was to be relaunched for the first time in 10 years, with the new man set to head up operations at the new national football centre at St George's Park, near Burton.
The new technical director will work alongside Sir Trevor Brooking, the FA's director of football development, and lead the drive to make St George's Park a centre of excellence for coaches.
McClaren has been strongly linked with the role, following a coaching career that has seen him manage in England and on the continent.
However, the 50-year-old says that the position is not something he would consider at this stage of his career.
McClaren, who returned to manage Dutch side FC Twente earlier this year, told De Telegraaf: "Absolute nonsense, I don't have the ambition to fulfil an office job.
"Maybe in 10 years, but certainly not now."
McClaren won the Eredivisie title with FC Twente two seasons ago to help repair some of his reputation following the damage of England's unsuccessful Euro 2008 qualification campaign.
The former Middlesbrough boss subsequently endured a brief stint at German side Wolfsburg before lasting only a few months at Championship side Nottingham Forest at the start of this season.
His return to Twente has, however, helped inspire another title challenge in Holland.