The Chinese GP has belatedly reached a bizarre conclusion after the FIA declared the race ended two laps early.
- 'Lot of work' to do for Kimi
- Race in 60 seconds
- Alonso: Title 'very tough'
- Chinese GP: Easy for Hamilton
- Lewis: Changes were 'perfect'
- Hamilton ecstatic but wary
- Button: We can recover in dry
- Vettel: I have to do better
- Rosberg looking for positives
- Brilliant Hamilton claims pole
- P3: Ricciardo sets pace in wet
- Maldonado accepts mistakes
- P2: Hamilton top from Alonso
- 'More to come from Merc'
- Mattiacci motivated to succeed
Red Bull team-mates Sebastian Vettel and Daniel Ricciardo battle
The FIA confirm a 20-race schedule for next year as Mexico returns for the first time since 1992.
Martin Brundle looks back at the race - and Lewis Hamilton and Sebastian Vettel's contrasting moods.
Did Sebastian Vettel cost Daniel Ricciardo a podium? And how bad was Kimi Raikkonen's race?
Why Hamilton's driving better than ever, it's all in the head for Vettel, and Kimi loses his way.
20 Apr 2014
|10||Kvyat||Toro Rosso||+1 lap|