F1 could be set for a record 21-race season in 2015 after the Korean GP was unexpectedly provisionally included on next season’s schedule.
- FIA confirms 2015 calendar
- Chinese GP result is rewound
- 'Lot of work' to do for Kimi
- Race in 60 seconds
- Alonso: Title 'very tough'
- Chinese GP: Easy for Hamilton
- Lewis: Changes were 'perfect'
- Hamilton ecstatic but wary
- Button: We can recover in dry
- Vettel: I have to do better
- Rosberg looking for positives
- Brilliant Hamilton claims pole
- P3: Ricciardo sets pace in wet
- Maldonado accepts mistakes
- P2: Hamilton top from Alonso
Red Bull team-mates Sebastian Vettel and Daniel Ricciardo battle
Your essential one-stop guide to the driver line-ups, testing and race schedules for next season.
Martin Brundle looks back at the race - and Lewis Hamilton and Sebastian Vettel's contrasting moods.
Why Hamilton's driving better than ever, it's all in the head for Vettel, and Kimi loses his way.
Lewis Hamilton registers his first hat-trick of wins in F1 to close the gap to Nico Rosberg.
20 Apr 2014
|10||Kvyat||Toro Rosso||+1 lap|