Lewis Hamilton insists nothing changes in his approach to the title-defining final races despite still trailing Rosberg.
Hamilton and Rosberg are each hoping that the crackdown on team radio allows them more chances to gain an edge.
- Rosberg: Racing will be purer
- Who is Pascal Wehrlein?
- Wehrlein named Merc reserve
- Hamilton fired up for flyaways
- Merc seek radio clarification
- 'Happy to relax engine freeze'
- Schumacher leaves hospital
- Lewis unhappy with Nico booing
- Wolff laughs off 'crazy' theories
- Hamilton puts pressure on Nico
- 'My mistake' admits Rosberg
- McLaren eye Hamilton reunion
- Merc not expecting Spa repeat
- Lewis: I don't need to be told
- Wolff plays down Merc 'break-up'
- Peace declared at Mercedes
- Lewis 'can't afford a retirement'
- Rosberg accepts the blame
Nico Rosberg is optimistic ahead of the Singapore Grand Prix and says the new communication ruling will encourage 'pure racing'.
Mercedes GP Features
Introducing Mercedes' 19-year-old reserve driver Pascal Wehrlein who joins the team in Singapore.
Watch Lewis Hamilton's comeback charge after he recovered from a poor start to win at Monza.
A selection of the best images from the year so far as Formula 1 appears in its full pictorial glory.
The story so far of the biggest rivalry in F1 in 2014 between team-mates Hamilton and Rosberg.
Pos Driver Nationality Team Pts 1 Rosberg Mercedes 238.0 2 Hamilton Mercedes 216.0 3 Ricciardo Red Bull 166.0 4 Bottas Williams 122.0 5 Alonso Ferrari 121.0 6 Vettel Red Bull 106.0 7 Button McLaren 72.0 8 Hulkenberg Force India 70.0 9 Massa Williams 55.0 10 Raikkonen Ferrari 41.0 11 Perez Force India 39.0 12 Magnussen McLaren 38.0 13 Vergne Toro Rosso 11.0 14 Grosjean Lotus 8.0 15 Kvyat Toro Rosso 8.0 16 Bianchi Marussia 2.0 17 Sutil Sauber 0.0 18 Ericsson Caterham 0.0 19 Maldonado Lotus 0.0 20 Gutierrez Sauber 0.0 21 Chilton Marussia 0.0 22 Kobayashi Caterham 0.0 23 Lotterer Caterham 0.0