Standing in for Kimi Raikkonen at Ferrari, Jules Bianchi was fastest on day two of the Silverstone in-season test.
Jules Bianchi has admitted he has no chance of driving for Ferrari next season despite topping the timesheets on Day Two
- Bianchi: I'm ready for Ferrari
- Massa top at Silverstone
- 'Different' Ferrari in 2015
- Horner: Stewards got it right
- Alonso: Pass repeat 'unlikely'
- Alonso 'proud' of Seb scrap
- Raikkonen a doubt for test
- Alonso hoping for more rain
- Ferrari silent on engine chief
- Kimi: I'll probably retire
- Standing re-starts 'unfair'
- Alonso: Massa playing with me
- Alonso: I can win with Ferrari
- Alonso: Slide not a surprise
- Alonso: We will get stronger
- 'Kimi slower than Fernando'
- 'Canada is our starting point'
- Alonso predicts Merc go-slow
Anthony Davidson takes to the Sky Pad to dissect the duel between Sebastian Vettel and Fernando Alonso at the British Grand Prix.
Mark Hughes explains how uncertainty about Fernando Alonso's future is affecting F1's transfer market.
Fernando Alonso has his say on his stunning 'high risk' overtake on Sebastian Vettel at Silverstone.
Sky F1's Anthony Davidson dissects the epic battle between Fernando Alonso and Sebastian Vettel.
Ferrari refuse to comment on report that engine chief Luca Marmorini has left the Scuderia.
Pos Driver Nationality Team Pts 1 Rosberg Mercedes 165.0 2 Hamilton Mercedes 161.0 3 Ricciardo Red Bull 98.0 4 Alonso Ferrari 87.0 5 Bottas Williams 73.0 6 Vettel Red Bull 70.0 7 Hulkenberg Force India 63.0 8 Button McLaren 55.0 9 Magnussen McLaren 35.0 10 Massa Williams 30.0 11 Perez Force India 28.0 12 Raikkonen Ferrari 19.0 13 Vergne Toro Rosso 9.0 14 Grosjean Lotus 8.0 15 Kvyat Toro Rosso 6.0 16 Bianchi Marussia 2.0 17 Sutil Sauber 0.0 18 Ericsson Caterham 0.0 19 Maldonado Lotus 0.0 20 Gutierrez Sauber 0.0 21 Chilton Marussia 0.0 22 Kobayashi Caterham 0.0 23 Juncadella Force India 0.0