James Allison believes short-term thinking has been central to once all-conquering Ferrari's fall from F1 grace.
Fernando Alonso says Max Verstappen's readiness for F1 should be judged on his performances in 2015 rather than his age.
- Rivals: Ricciardo here to stay
- Raikkonen 'hasn't lost speed'
- Power vacuum
- Ferrari confirm Marmorini exit
- Ferrari deny Fry reports
- 'Second tastes like a win'
- Kimi: Ferrari's rookie error
- Alonso impressed by Ricciardo
- Thumbs-up for Germany action
- ‘FRIC shake-up short-lived’
- Raikkonen coy on future plans
- Bianchi fastest on day two
- Bianchi realistic on Ferrari
- Bianchi: I'm ready for Ferrari
- Massa top at Silverstone
- 'Different' Ferrari in 2015
- Horner: Stewards got it right
- Alonso: Pass repeat 'unlikely'
Fernando Alonso believes it is too early to judge how Dutch youngster Max Verstappen will do, when he makes history in 2015 becoming the youngest ever F1 driver.
Ted Kravitz explains the unique placing of the oil tank on the 2014 Ferrari - and the problems it's causing.
Finn refuses to identify date when he expects to leave Ferrari as Jules Bianchi waits in the wings.
Which teams already have drivers under lock and key - and which ones could have vacancies - for 2015?
Mark Hughes explains how uncertainty about Fernando Alonso's future is affecting F1's transfer market.
Pos Driver Nationality Team Pts 1 Rosberg Mercedes 202.0 2 Hamilton Mercedes 191.0 3 Ricciardo Red Bull 131.0 4 Alonso Ferrari 115.0 5 Bottas Williams 95.0 6 Vettel Red Bull 88.0 7 Hulkenberg Force India 69.0 8 Button McLaren 60.0 9 Massa Williams 40.0 10 Magnussen McLaren 37.0 11 Perez Force India 29.0 12 Raikkonen Ferrari 27.0 13 Vergne Toro Rosso 11.0 14 Grosjean Lotus 8.0 15 Kvyat Toro Rosso 6.0 16 Bianchi Marussia 2.0 17 Sutil Sauber 0.0 18 Ericsson Caterham 0.0 19 Maldonado Lotus 0.0 20 Gutierrez Sauber 0.0 21 Chilton Marussia 0.0 22 Kobayashi Caterham 0.0