The F1 calendar will stay at 19 races for the 2014 season after New Jersey, Mexico and Korea all failed to make the cut.
- Vettel: Tough to take 2013 in
- No December rest for Alonso
- Webber delighted with farewell
- Massa: Penalty 'unacceptable'
- Driver reaction - Brazilian GP
- Vettel makes it nine in a row
- Vettel pace surprised himself
- Qualy: Vettel tames the rain
- Webber keeps emotions in check
- P3: Webber top as rain falls
- Driver reaction - qualifying
- Brawn visits Ferrari in Brazil
- Ross Brawn linked to Ferrari
- Pirelli's 'lost opportunity'
- Lewis hoping for dry weekend
Red Bull's Mark Webber bows out of Formula One after finishing 2nd at the 2013 Brazilian Grand Prix - removing his helmet to wave to the crowd as he makes his way back to the pits.
The award-winning Sky Sports F1 channel will broadcast all of the nineteen races in 2014 live!
It will be a 19-race season in 2014 after South Korea, New Jersey and Mexico all failed to make the cut.
In very suitable style, the top three drivers in the championship finished as the top three at Interlagos.
Martin Brundle on how he will remember the season and why the start of 2014 could be "total calamity".