F1 could be set for a record 21-race season in 2015 after the Korean GP was unexpectedly provisionally included on next season’s schedule.
- F1 Midweek Report - Brazil
- Wolff: Rosberg proved a point
- Papers: F1 to run customer cars
- Hamilton takes blame for error
- Rosberg wins Brazilian GP
- Hamilton: Winning won't be easy
- Brazilian GP - driver reaction
- Ricciardo vows to go on attack
- Alonso downplays outburst
- Rosberg vows to convert pole
- Rosberg takes pole in Brazil
- P3: Rosberg leads Lewis again
- Kaltenborn hoping for progress
- Driver reaction - qualifying
- Button: McLaren were 'nowhere'
This week, Anna Woolhouse is joined by Williams F1 co-founder Patrick Head and The Sun's motor racing correspondent Ben Hunt to discuss all the fallout from the Brazil Grand Prix.
Williams F1 co-founder Patrick Head and The Sun’s Ben Hunt are in the studio to look back on Brazil.
Nico Rosberg won the Brazilian GP, holding off a late charge by Lewis Hamilton after he spun off.
How Rosberg hung on for the win, what now for Button, and could Alonso have caught Vettel?
"Sunday’s Brazilian GP was won and lost on Saturday in qualifying," says Sky F1's Martin Brundle.
09 Nov 2014