The soft tyre will be used at next month's Belgian GP, Pirelli has revealed, as it confirms next round of tyre choices.
- 19-race calendar for 2014
- Who's where in 2014
- 'Vettel showed no mercy'
- Ferrari not giving up on title
- Brawn frustrated by race pace
- Hamilton: No answer to Bulls
- No podium finish for Button
- Vettel dominates Belgian GP
- Driver reaction - Belgian GP
- Whitmarsh: Penalty was 'harsh'
- Merc 'won't compromise' 2014
- Kimi: Dry race our best chance
- Hamilton stunned by Spa pole
- Spa qualy - Driver reaction
- Alonso aims to challenge
The award-winning Sky Sports F1 channel will broadcast all of the nineteen races in 2014 live!
It will be a 19-race season in 2014 after South Korea, New Jersey and Mexico all failed to make the cut.
How dominant was Vettel? How did Alonso gain seven places? Could Button have made the podium?
Anna Woolhouse is joined by Kevin Eason and John Watson to look back on the Belgian Grand Prix.