Paper Talk Regional
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Mathieu Flamini believes Arsenal's trophy drought is down to a lack of character and vowed to do everything he can to ensure they win something this season.
- Petr Cech has backed Demba Ba to play a major role in the title race, with Fernando Torres' fitness problems becoming an increasing concern.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Juventus general manager Giuseppe Marotta has warned Manchester United and any other suitors that star midfielder Paul Pogba's value is "immense".
- Manuel Pellegrini blasted his slow starters for leaving it too late to come back against Wigan Athletic - and is now hoping they won't do the same at the Nou Camp.
- Leighton Baines insists Everton are heading in the right direction and must improve rather than compromise their no-holds barred attacking style.
- It may not be the table Liverpool fans are most interested in right now, but for Ian Ayre the Deloitte Football Money League is one that cannot be ignored. And the Reds' managing director is keen to see the club regain its place in the top 10 of European football's 'rich list' sooner rather than later.
- Newcastle United skipper Fabricio Coloccini is back on track after enforced trip to Argentina and could be in contention for the Magpies' trip to Fulham.
- Loan moves look likely for Gael Bigirimana and Gabriel Obertan as manager Alan Pardew gets set to learn his fate over his headbutt incident last week.
- Sunderland coach Gustavo Poyet was not prepared to offer any excuses as his side made a limp exit from the FA Cup.
- Steven Fletcher hopes an injury-free end to the season can see him rediscover a much-needed scoring touch.
- Ryan Bertrand is targeting a top-ten finish with Villa - but the on-loan Chelsea defender will sit out their next challenge.
- Lee Clark has stressed that no one should be hiding behind the off field controversies and mess surrounding Birmingham City.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Pepe Mel's long-term Albion future remained in doubt today as the club began gearing up for the biggest month in their recent history.
- Albion goalkeeper Ben Foster today described speculation over Pepe Mel's job as "incredible" as he admitted the Spaniard has consulted his players over tactics.
- Mark Hughes insists Stoke will come out fighting against their red-card misery and continue gunning for a top-half finish.
- John Heitinga admits Fulham now need a miracle to avoid relegation from the Premier League.
- Brede Hangeland has called on Fulham to pull themselves together and call on the spirit of May 2008 to ensure survival.
SOUTH LONDON PRESS
- Jason Puncheon has held his hands up and admitted he made a costly mistake in Crystal Palace's 1-0 defeat to Southampton.
SOUTH WALES EVENING POST
- Jonathan de Guzman believes Wilfried Bony is the reason behind his recent scoring success.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer called on Cardiff City fans to "stick together" and avoid barracking Vincent Tan after the Bluebirds' billionaire owner was jeered at the end of Saturday's triumph over Fulham.
THE PINK UN
- Chris Hughton admitted lacklustre Norwich City struggled to find the right answers to break down a resolute Stoke in a frustrating 1-1 Premier League stalemate.
THE DAILY ECHO
- Mauricio Pochettino has given France boss Didier Deschamps an open invitation to come and watch Morgan Schneiderlin first-hand.
HULL DAILY MAIL
- Steve Bruce has challenged his Hull City side to march all the way to the FA Cup final after setting up a mouthwatering semi-final against Sheffield United.
- Hull City midfielder David Meyler is dreaming of an FA Cup final after putting a controversial week behind him with a crucial goal in the 3-0 quarter-final win over Sunderland.
YORKSHIRE EVENING POST
- Brian McDermott refused to discuss the security of his job as Leeds United manager in the wake of a 5-1 defeat to Bolton Wanderers which provoked an outburst from Massimo Cellino.
- Derby County defender Jake Buxton branded Millwall's players "a bunch of fairies" after a frustrating defeat for the Rams.
- Derby hero Danny Ings says he cannot imagine scoring a more significant goal this season, after he earned Burnley their first win over Blackburn Rovers in 35 years.
- Blackburn Rovers boss Gary Bowyer insists the disheartening derby defeat to Burnley does not mean his side's season is over.
WIGAN EVENING POST
- Uwe Rosler hailed skipper Emmerson Boyce as a 'symbol' of Wigan Athletic after his match-winning role in sending Latics back to Wembley.
- Virgil Van Dijk will be suspended for Friday's SPFL game against Kilmarnock after his appeal against the red card shown at Aberdeen was withdrawn.
- Fraser Aird today vowed to help Rangers bury the memory of their flop against Albion Rovers - by landing the SPFL League One trophy.
- East Stirlingshire player Jordan Tapping, who was racially abused against rivals Peterhead, has spoken out about the abuse he received.
What the bookies say
- Inter Milan and Galatasaray are set to battle it out for Nemanja Vidic's signature
- Liverpool odds-on to land Yevhen Konoplyanka this summer after missing out in January
- The bookmakers don't give Manchester United much of a chance to sign Ronaldo this summer
- Chelsea are expected to launch another bid for Wayne Rooney in the next transfer window
- See Sky Bet's latest Manager Specials markets here
- Arsenal to renew Draxler interest?
- Reds to return for Konoplyanka?
- Rooney to Chelsea this summer?
- United return for Ronaldo?
- Latest Manager Specials
GET SKY SPORTS
Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 MONTHS FREE Sky Broadband Unlimited.
Borussia Monchengladbach have announced that Marc-Andre ter Stegen is leaving, with Yann Sommer his replacement.
Check out which players and teams are attracting the most interest on Twitter
Transfer Centre News
Ambitious Remy thanks Magpies
Loic Remy has thanked Newcastle for standing by him, but admitted he does want to play for one of Europe's top clubs.
Valdes admits English lure
Barcelona goalkeeper Victor Valdes admits that playing in the Premier league would be a 'very good option' for him.
Zaha still in Ole's plans
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer insists that Wilfried Zaha still has a big part to play in Cardiff's battle against relegation.
Scout - Solly March
Sky Sports Scout is where we scour the globe looking for the best talent. Next up is Solly March.
Scout - Connor Mahoney
Sky Sports Scout is where we scour the globe looking for the best talent. Next up is Connor Mahoney.
Former Barcelona exec Esteve Calzada analyses in detail the spending of the January transfer window.