- Brendan Rodgers will survive as Liverpool manager - but only if he accepts the American owners won't change their transfer policy.
- Liverpool are close to finalising a deal for Manchester City midfielder James Milner.
- FA Cup final hero Theo Walcott will discuss where he is to be used and how often as part of his contract talks with Arsenal.
- West Ham are set to step up their interest in Marseille boss Marcelo Bielsa with their move for Europa League-winning Sevilla coach Unai Emery under threat.
- The Hammers have been left sweating on the future of forward Enner Valencia, a target for Chelsea.
- Burnley boss Sean Dyche is top of Sunderland's short-list to become their new manager.
- Leicester will step up their £8million pursuit of Shinji Okazaki after Mainz landed a replacement for the striker.
- Southampton boss Ronald Koeman has confirmed he will move for Feyenoord skipper Jordy Clasie if Morgan Schneiderlin defects to a Champions League club.
- Everton have opened talks with Tom Cleverley over a move to Goodison Park.
- Steve Bruce has slapped a £10million price tag on in-demand Hull defender James Chester.
- Chelsea striker Diego Costa is reportedly pushing for a return to Atletico Madrid this summer - after failing to adapt to life in London.
- Real Madrid are keen on pushing through a £45m move for Liverpool forward Raheem Sterling.
- Newcastle target Patrick Vieira is ready to turn his back on Manchester City to become a manager this summer
- West Ham have failed in a bid to secure Unai Emery as their new boss after Napoli swooped in.
- Bayern Munich star Bastian Schweinsteiger remains Manchester United's number one midfield target this summer.
- Liverpool chairman Tom Werner will finally sit down with Brendan Rodgers this week after jetting to Merseyside to conduct an end-of-season post-mortem with the under-fire manager.
- Newcastle hope to name their new boss by the end of the week after talks with Steve McClaren and Patrick Vieira.
- Man City's U-21 coach Patrick Vieira is still waiting to hear if he will get a chance to discuss the new manager's role at Newcastle United.
- Dynamo Kiev forward Andriy Yarmolenko wants to play in the Premier League, with Liverpool and Tottenham on the list of potential clubs for the 27-year-old.
- West Brom are considering making a move for former West Ham forward Nene.
- Manchester United are confident of signing Brazil's Dani Alves from Barcelona if manager Louis van Gaal opts to make a move for the 32-year-old right back.
- Newcastle midfielder Moussa Sissoko is keen on a switch to Chelsea this summer and believes Jose Mourinho is keeping tabs on him.
What the bookies say
- Liverpool and Man Utd to battle it out for Christian Benteke
- Man Utd leading Premier League chase for Morgan Schneiderlin
- Arsenal surprise favourites to sign Arturo Vidal from Juventus
- Liverpool edging Arsenal in fight to sign James Milner
- Dyche, Allardyce and McClaren all in the frame for Sunderland job
- De Gea expected to join Real
- Three teams chasing Clyne
- Two-way tussle for Benteke
- United favourites for Schneiderlin
- Latest odds on Walcott future
AS Monaco have confirmed that Dimitar Berbatov will leave the club when his contract expires at the end of June.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
McGeehan heading to Luton
Cameron McGeehan will return to Luton on a permanent basis after the Hatters agreed a six-figure fee with Norwich to secure his services.
Sharpe pens Notts County deal
Notts County have signed defender Rhys Sharpe from Derby on a two-year contract.
Cardiff midfielder Aron Gunnarsson has signed a new two-year contract extension
Cardiff midfielder Aron Gunnarsson has signed a new two-year contract extension with the club.
Dayot Upamecano: Who is the Man Utd, Man City and Arsenal target?
We take a look at Dayot Upamecano, the 16-year-old linked with Man Utd, Man City and Arsenal.
Radamal Falcao, David De Gea and Raheem Sterling to move while Christian Benteke, Gareth Bale and Yaya Toure stay put
We consult the Sky Bet Transfer Specials to gauge which deals are likely to be completed this summer.
Man Utd transfers: Keep or sell Angel Di Maria and Robin van Persie?
Would Manchester United really be better off without Di Maria and Van Persie? We check the stats...