- David Moyes accused his Manchester United stars of playing like girls during his ill-fated reign at Old Trafford - and claimed they were trying to get him the sack.
- Carlo Ancelotti is at the head of Manchester United's wanted list as a replacement for David Moyes.
- Louis van Gaal has admitted he is desperate to get back into club management as he continues to be linked with the Old Trafford job.
- David Moyes tore into Manchester United bigwigs in an explosive farewell speech to stunned players.
- Rene Meulensteen says he warned David Moyes that the United job would be next to impossible to succeed in.
- Aston Villa midfielder Yacouba Sylla hopes for a loan move back to France next season if he is not going to get more playing time.
- Hugo Lloris has accused his Spurs team-mates of giving up at times in a season that has turned into a massive disappointment.
- Everton boss Roberto Martinez is plotting a summer move for United striker Danny Welbeck if he misses out on a permanent deal for Romelu Lukaku.
- Chelsea's Thorgan Hazard could be heading for Borussia Dortmund next season - he has spent this year on loan with Zulte Waregem in Belgium.
- Arsene Wenger is poised to finally sign a new deal at Arsenal and will celebrate it with a £70m spending spree that could include a move for Bayern Munich striker Mario Mandzukic.
- Tottenham defender Jan Vertonghen is a top transfer target for Italian giants Roma, but Barcelona are also in the chase.
- Crystal Palace boss Tony Pulis is still hoping to land striker Cedric Bakambu, who they failed to sign in January.
- Newcastle eye Benfica's Serbian playmaker, 22-year-old Filip Djuricic, to fill the void left by Yohan Cabaye.
- Manchester United owners fly to England to solve club crisis and find long term replacement for David Moyes.
- Liverpool have unveiled the plans for their Anfield redevelopment project, which is set to cost £150m.
- Daniel Sturridge has declared himself fit for title showdown with Chelsea this weekend.
- Leicester hope to secure the long-term future of keeper Kasper Schmeichel and striker David Nugent.
- Louis van Gaal is interested in appointing Roy Keane as his assistant manager if he is given the job of replacing David Moyes as Manchester United manager.
- Manchester United face a fight to keep Danny Welbeck and Tom Cleverley, with Everton planning a double swoop for the pair.
- Sir Alex Ferguson played a pivotal role in the decision to sack David Moyes as manager of Manchester United.
- David Moyes has been counted out of one of the plum jobs in Germany waiting to be filled at the end of the season - Bayer Leverkusen.
- Southampton's Calum Chambers is being viewed by Arsenal as a possible replacement for Bacary Sagna.
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain will be nursed through the rest of the season by Arsenal to ensure his groin injury does not deteriorate and cost him a place in England's World Cup squad.
- Michael Kightly hopes to turn his loan move with Premier League-bound Burnley into a permanent one this summer.
- Sebastian Larsson is a summer target for Turkish clubs Fenerbahce, Besiktas and Bursaspor.
- Jose Mourinho's interest in Atletico Madrid striker Diego Costa could be ended because Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is thought to be keen on bringing Edinson Cavani to Stamford Bridge instead.
- Everton are considering a move for Manchester United's England international striker Danny Welbeck.
- Napoli manager Rafael Benitez is keen to sign Liverpool defender Daniel Agger this summer.
- Juventus will sell Paul Pogba in the summer to PSG to fund moves for Robin van Persie and Nani.
- Arsenal and Manchester United are set to miss out on Matthias Ginter, who looks set to join Borussia Dortmund from Freiburg.
- Swansea striker Michu is unlikely to play again this season and has returned to Spain to see a specialist about continuing ankle trouble.
- Plymouth striker Marvin Morgan has thanked physio Paul Atkinson for saving his life after he fell ill in training on Tuesday - the 31-year-old is still in hospital awaiting results of medical tests.
- Tim Krul is considering his future at Newcastle amid interest from Tottenham, AC Milan and Juventus.
- Hull City will be looking for £7m if anyone wants to try and prise Sone Aluko away from the club this summer.
- Stewart Downing believes West Ham team-mate Andy Carroll is worthy of a place in England's World Cup squad.
- Alan Pardew's position at Newcastle United could come under the spotlight at the end of the season when the club's disappointing season is investigated by owner Mike Ashley.
- Chelsea's board have approved Jose Mourinho's controversial plans to field a weakened team in Sunday's Premier League match against Liverpool at Anfield.
- Roy Keane has emerged as a potential candidate to join a revamped coaching staff at Manchester United - favourite for the top role Louis van Gaal is a fan of the Irishman.
- Carlo Ancelotti is prepared to bid farewell to Real Madrid this summer if United come calling. Zinedine Zidane could be lined up to take over from him at the Bernabeu.
- Manchester United are poised to sign England left-back Luke Shaw from Southampton and aiming to add PSG striker Edinson Cavani and Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas as well.
- Ryan Giggs told United's players "we will go back to playing like Manchester United" during his first team talk following his appointment as the club's interim manager.
- Suspended Aston Villa coaches Ian Culverhouse and Gary Karsa will find out their fate next week. They are facing dismissal amid accusations of gross misconduct.
- Southampton defender Calum Chambers is a summer target for Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger.
- Kilmarnock face SFPL sanctions amid reports of a probe into claims a staff member forged a player's signature to allow him to play against Celtic.
What the bookies say
- Manchester United have been backed into odds-on to sign Luke Shaw when the transfer window re-opens
- Liverpool odds-on to land Yevhen Konoplyanka this summer after missing out in January
- Arsenal are odds-on to sign Julian Draxler from Schalke this summer
- Crystal Palace are expected to turn Tom Ince's loan deal into a permanent one
- See Sky Bet's latest Manager Specials markets here
- Louis van Gaal favourite to replace David Moyes
- Reds to return for Konoplyanka?
- Man United odds-on to land Shaw
- United return for Ronaldo?
- Latest Manager Specials
Aston Villa midfielder Yacouba Sylla is hoping to return to France on a season-long loan in the summer.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Pearson: Premier plans afoot
Nigel Pearson says Leicester's Premier League plans have already begun following their promotion earlier this month.
Interest mounts in Westcarr
A number of clubs are monitoring Craig Westcarr's contract situation at Walsall, Sky Sports understands.
Hull keen to keep Fryatt
Hull City are keen to secure Matty Fryatt on a new contract and ward off interest in the striker.
Sky Sports Scout
Sky Sports Scout is where we scour the globe looking for the best talent. Next up is Simone Scuffet.
Scout - Josip Drmic
Sky Sports Scout is where we scour the globe looking for the best talent. Next up is Josip Drmic.
Ray Parlour analyses Arsenal's squad and urges them to 'push the boat out' in the transfer window.