- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers won't panic buy after the failure of the Loic Remy deal, with Southampton striker Jay Rodriguez now a target as they eye a fourth Saints swoop of summer.
- Jan Vertonghen hands Tottenham a boost by confirming he will sign a new contract at White Hart Lane.
- QPR boss Harry Redknapp is confident he will win the three-way battle for Watford striker Troy Deeney.
- Meanwhile, the Rs are fuming after news leaked out that Remy's Liverpool move has collapsed.
- New Crystal Palace striker Fraizer Campbell is the man to get the Eagles flying insists Tony Pulis.
- Louis van Gaal has restored Manchester United's winning mentality says Juan Mata.
- Arsene Wenger has been left cursing Arsenal's short pre-season as new signing Alexis Sanchez misses Austria training camp.
- Jake Livermore believes the Europa League will be a boost to Hull City's Premier League campaign.
- Sol Campbell says black English ex-pros are are too scared to stand up and be counted and also claims the FA turned down his offer to be involved with the England set-up.
- Bayern Munich boss Pep Guardiola will never be sacked insists chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge.
- Manchester United will have to pay £79m for Roma's Dutch midfielder Kevin Strootman - despite the 24-year-old being sidelined with a cruciate knee ligament injury since March.
- Manchester City say striker Stevan Jovetic is not for sale despite interest from Italy.
- Southampton manager Ronald Koeman wants to sign Norwich midfielder Leroy Fer, 24, but faces competition from QPR for the Dutch international.
- Real Madrid winger Angel Di Maria wants to join Manchester United as the £45m-rated Argentina international does not want to return to the Bernabeu and is frustrated by Paris St-Germain's attempts to secure a loan deal.
- Former England manager Glenn Hoddle, 56, is in the frame to become Harry Redknapp's new assistant at QPR following the departure of Wally Downes.
- Inter Milan are hoping to finalise a deal for Southampton's unsettled Italian striker Dani Osvaldo, 28, who cost the Saints £15m from Roma last summer.
- Sunderland boss Gus Poyet hopes to sign 28-year-old Atletico Madrid winger Cristian Rodriguez.
What the bookies say
- Arsenal and Tottenham to battle it out for Morgan Schneiderlin
- Old Trafford or Anfield the likeliest Premier League destinations for Cavani
- Mats Hummels expected to sign for Man Utd this summer
- Wolfsburg and Atletico on the drift with Everton in the driving seat for Lukaku
- Check out all Sky Bet's Manager Specials ahead of the new season
- Isco in line for Prem move?
- Betting re-opened on Di Maria
- Barkley backed for City move
- Cavani in Premier League link
- Chelsea to hijack Khedira deal?
West Brom boss Alan Irvine has admitted he is keen to add another striker this summer after already signing Brown Ideye.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Fiorentina hold Cuadrado hope
Fiorentina sporting director Daniele Prade hopes Juan Cuadrado will stay at the club next season.
West Ham to land Jenkinson
Sky Sports understands West Ham are poised to win the race to sign Arsenal defender Carl Jenkinson on loan.
Galliani: Robinho has offers
AC Milan’s CEO Adriano Galliani has admitted that the club has received "several" offers for Brazilian forward Robinho.
The top buys so far in La Liga
Spanish football expert Tim Stannard picks out his favourite signings so far by La Liga clubs.
Drogba could still have impact
It's a sentimental move but Didier Drogba can still have an impact in many ways, writes Adam Bate.
Remy the right Liverpool fit?
With Loic Remy set to become Liverpool's fifth summer signing, Sam Drury looks at where he might fit in.