- Manchester City are closing on a £50m deal for Raheem Sterling and are even hopeful he will join their pre-season tour of Australia.
- Aston Villa have told Liverpool they will not budge on the £32.5m they are demanding for Christian Benteke.
- Louis van Gaal has told David De Gea to focus on Manchester United, not Real Madrid, despite the goalkeeper's desire to return to Spain.
- Pedro will disappoint Premier League clubs including Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal by telling Luis Enrique he wants to fight for his place at Barcelona.
- Arsenal captain Mikel Arteta has finally signed a new contract, lessening the chances of a new defensive midfielder joining this summer.
- Tottenham want Everton's £20m-rated midfielder James McCarthy and are prepared to part with Aaron Lennon as part of the deal.
- Ronald Koeman says Morgan Schneiderlin will only join Manchester United if Southampton get the money they want.
- Stoke want free agent Ali Al Habsi as goalkeeping cover as they prepare for life without Chelsea and Manchester United target Asmir Begovic.
- Bayern Munich are ready to offer Thomas Muller, Arjen Robben and cash in exchange for Manchester United midfielder Angel Di Maria, according to a report in Germany.
- Mario Balotelli missed the first day of Liverpool's pre-season training after he was granted compassionate leave following the death of his adoptive father.
- Barcelona have reached an agreement with Atletico Madrid to sign midfielder Arda Turan for £29million. The deal also includes the option for Barca to send the player back to Atletico before July 20 if the club's new president, who will be elected on July 18, does not want to confirm the deal.
- Manchester City have completed the transfer of highly-rated Turkey striker Enes Unal from Bursaspor for a fee of around £2million. The 18-year-old scored 182 goals in 110 games at youth level.
- Mario Balotelli missed the start of pre-season training with Liverpool after being granted compassionate leave.
- Striker Christian Benteke will hold talks with Tim Sherwood on Tuesday and will reiterate his desire to quit Aston Villa this summer.
- Bayern Munich will offer Thomas Muller, Arjen Robben and cash in exchange for Manchester United midfielder Angel di Maria.
- Jose Mourinho has shunned a big pay rise because he is so keen to stay at Chelsea.
- Manchester United goalkeeper David De Gea's dream move to Real Madrid came a step closer after Iker Casillas agreed to leave Madrid to join Porto.
- Everton are set to make a £11m move for Juventus star Angelo Ogbonna who is also wanted by West Ham.
- Mikel Areta has finally signed a new one-year deal with Arsenal.
- Aston Villa are flying to France to close a deal for Nice left-back Jordan Amavi - after late interest from West Ham.
What the bookies say
- Benteke set for Anfield move?
- Man City target Pogba
- Eagles close in on Cabaye
- Coleman set for Goodison exit
- United favourites for Ramos
Ronald Koeman wants Morgan Schneiderlin's future sorted soon after the midfielder missed the first day of pre-season.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Celtic close to signing Belgium goalkeeper Logan Bailly
Celtic are understood to be close to signing Belgium goalkeeper Logan Bailly from Oud-Heverlee Leuven.
Doncaster sign Richard Chaplow on two-year deal
Doncaster have signed midfielder Richard Chaplow on a two-year contract.
Barcelona sign Arda Turan from Atletico Madrid
Barcelona have announced a deal to sign Atletico Madrid midfielder Arda Turan.
Who is Liverpool new boy Bobby Adekanye? We profile the former Barcelona starlet
We profile Bobby Adekanye, the teen sensation who has become Liverpool's latest signing.
Falcao to Chelsea? Clyne to Liverpool? Scouting trends explored
Why it's no coincidence that Liverpool look to Southampton and Chelsea eye Atletico stars.
Reds' buys reviewed
Liverpool have been busy in the transfer market this summer, but what do the signings tell us?