- Arsenal are lining up Borussia Dortmund forward Marco Reus as a replacement for Theo Walcott, with the England man about to enter the last 12 months of his contract.
- West Brom are confident Saido Berahino will be fit to resume first-team duties when they face QPR next weekend. He pulled out of the England U21 squad with a foot injury.
- Phil Jones and Chris Smalling could be heading for the Manchester United exit as the club are yet to open talks over new deals.
- Vincent Kompany has branded his Manchester City critics 'predictable'.
- Sunderland boss Dick Advocaat has refused to allow his non-internationals any downtime during the break, arranging a friendly with Motherwell and fielding seven first-team players, including the returning Lee Cattermole.
- The Premier League and Football Association are poised to go to war over homegrown players.
- Borussia Monchengladbach will make a summer bid to tempt Burnley striker Danny Ings to the Bundesliga. He will be available for a cut price fee after failing to agree a new deal with the Clarets.
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho will launch a shock move for Tottenham striker Emmanuel Adebayor this summer.
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger says Greg Dyke's plans for English football will promote 'mediocrity'.
- Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew will make QPR striker Charlie Austin his No 1 summer target.
- West Ham are tracking Mainz midfielder Julian Baumgartner as a potential replacement for Alex Song.
- Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko is a target for Italian league leaders Juventus who are plotting a £15m move.
- QPR will demand £2m for 'keeper Rob Green, who has been linked with a move to Chelsea should Petr Cech leave the club this summer.
- Liverpool will turn their attentions elsewhere after failing in a move for Fiorentina goalkeeper Norberto Neto, who is out of contract in the summer but expected to join Juventus.
- Chelsea are eyeing a move for Tottenham striker Emmanuel Adebayor to replace Didier Drogba at the end of the season.
- Jan Vertonghen hopes Tottenham will not let his Belgium team-mate Mousa Dembele leave the club this summer - he has been linked with a move away with playing time hard to come by.
What the bookies say
- Odds stacked against Messi move
- Real Madrid in for De Gea?
- Potential summer deals priced up
- Ballon d'Or 2015 winner odds
- Latest managerial odds
Sky Sports understands Manchester United will reject any bid for Chris Smalling, who is reportedly interesting Arsenal.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Stuart McCall questions Gael Bigirimana signing by Rangers
Rangers boss Stuart McCall says he feels sorry for Gael Bigirimana, but admits he should never have been signed.
Reilly back with Birmingham
Midfielder Callum Reilly has returned to Birmingham from his loan spell at Burton after suffering a calf injury on his debut.
Wales defender Chris Gunter agrees new Reading contract
Chris Gunter will stay at Reading, after the club took up the option to extend his deal by another year.
Radamel Falcao: Five destinations for Manchester United's on-loan striker next season
Radamel Falcao's Manchester United future remains in doubt. Which clubs might want him?
Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale and Paul Pogba linked with Premier League transfers
Could Ronaldo, Bale and Pogba be on their way to the Premier League? We look at this summer's biggest potential transfers.
List of deals on emergency loan deadline day in Football League
Keep up to date with all the emergency loan deals completed by Football League clubs on deadline day.