- Former Liverpool star John Barnes believes Raheem Sterling should resist the temptation to move to one of Europe’s top continental clubs and remain at Anfield 'for another four or five years'. Real Madrid and Bayern Munich are reportedly interested in signing him.
- Another Reds legend, Ian Rush, is advising manager Brendan Rodgers to adopt a more attacking approach - similar to 2013/14.
- Juventus are keen to sign Chelsea's Ramires who is no longer first choice at Stamford Bridge. The Italians are ready to make a £12m offer, either in January or next summer.
- Manchester United are keen on Benfica midfield duo Enzo Perez and Nicolas Gaitan plus Roma's Kevin Strootman. Louis van Gaal could spend £80m on the trio.
- Inter Milan are preparing a bid for Tottenham winger Aaron Lennon.
- Liverpool and Tottenham are battling for the signature of Gonzalo Higuain.
- Liverpool's Lucas Leiva is attracting the interest of Inter Milan.
- Atletico Madrid are set to accept a £20m bid from Manchester United for centre-back Miranda.
- West Ham manager Sam Allardyce is keen to sign Senegalese midfielder Stephane Badji from Norwegian club Brann Bergen for a reported £1.2m.
- Valencia are hoping to tempt veteran striker Samuel Eto’o away from Premier League Everton.
- Arsene Wenger has allegedly rejected the opportunity to sign ex-Manchester United skipper Nemanja Vidic. Apparently he was offered the services of the 33-year-old Serb last week as a means of sorting out his defensive woes.
- Tottenham Hotspur have identified out-of-favour West Bromwich Albion frontman Saido Berahino as their number one target for when the transfer window reopens next month.
- John Terry wants to extend his stay at Chelsea by signing a new contract. The Blues skipper says: 'I still have an awful lot to give.'
- Southampton are chasing the signature of Werder Bremen's Dutch winger Eljero Elia who the paper are describing as 'the new Balotelli'.
- Paul Lambert is keen to cement a permanent deal for Manchester United's Tom Cleverley during January’s transfer window. Lambert wants to activate an option in his loan deal.
- Southampton are set to move for £5m-rated Slovenia international Kevin Kampl.
- Top clubs are already sniffing around Hull's £12m-rated wing-back Andy Robertson.
- Everton are keen on a loan deal for Barcelona defender Martin Montoya.
- Manuel Pellegrini has expressed an interest in former Chelsea midfielder Kevin De Bruyne. The 23-year-old Belgian, currently with Wolfsburg in Germany, is valued at £20m.
- Apparently, former Beatle Paul McCartney, 72, was considering making a bid to buy Everton but has changed his mind.
- Manchester United have been given the green light to make a summer bid for Gareth Bale.
- Boriussia Dortmund's Marco Reus has agreed to join Real Madrid for £20m at the end of the season.
- Manchester United have agreed a swap deal which would see Xherdan Shaqiri and £7m in cash arrive at Old Trafford in place of Ander Herrera.
THE MAIL ON SUNDAY
- In his newapaper column, Glenn Hoddle pays tribute to Sam Allardyce’s management at West Ham, praising him for signing Enner Valencia and Diafra Sakho during pre-season.
- Liverpool are considering bringing back Fernando Torres to the club.
- Any Arsenal move for Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Christoph Kramer would cost them £20m.
- Arsenal target Lucas Silva says he has dreams of playing for Real Madrid.
- Chelsea are eyeing a £20m summer move for Everton's Seamus Coleman.
- Cech to move on in January?
- Strootman on United's radar
- Will Liverpool sell Balotelli?
- Foxes lead hunt for Defoe
- Borini braced for Anfield exit?
West Ham's top-four hopes are hampered by their inability to compete with top clubs' finances, says Sam Allardyce.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Transfer news: Hartlepool will not sign convicted rapist Ched Evans, chairman Peter Harris confirms
Hartlepool have announced they will not sign convicted rapist Ched Evans after boss Ronnie Moore expressed an interest.
Transfer news: Arsene Wenger insists Arsenal are prepared to spend in January
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger insists he will only spend money in January on the right player.
Sky Bet Championship: Fulham boss Kit Symons wants Ross McCormack to stay
Kit Symons insists Ross McCormack is staying at Fulham after helping put Sheffield Wednesday to the sword.
Top five summer signings: Soccer Saturday's Charlie Nicholas offers his verdict on this summer's best buys
Soccer Saturday's Charlie Nicholas offers his verdict on the Premier League's best five summer signings.
Steven Gerrard's future: Does he stay at Liverpool, move abroad, or hang up his boots?
After being benched against Stoke, we assess Steven Gerrard's options amid exit rumours.
Sky Bet Championship: Arsenal target Tyrone Mings is in fine form for Ipswich Town and is determined to improve
Adam Bate on why reported Arsenal target Tyrone Mings isn't your average footballer.