- Mario Balotelli's agent Mino Raiola has revealed that the Liverpool striker will not be making a return to Italy.
- Liverpool's owners have no intention of replacing Brendan Rodgers despite the club's worst start to a season in 22 years.
- Samir Nasri has warned Manchester City's players their futures at the club are on the line against Bayern Munich tonight.
- Everton and Burnley are tracking Rangers midfielder Lewis Macleod as they weigh up possible bids in the January transfer window.
- Jose Mourinho has rejected the idea that he might be in the transfer market for Borussia Dortmund striker Marco Reus.
- Real Madrid are stepping up interest in Liverpool midfield prospect Pedro Chirivella.
- Arsenal's players should be lining up to take the blame for the club's form, not Arsene Wenger, according to club great Ian Wright.
- Samir Nasri has warned Manchester City's Euro flops: We're all facing the axe.
- Brendan Rodgers is in no danger despite Liverpool's worst start in 22 years.
- Eidur Gudjohnsen will line up in a friendly today in a bid to win a contract with former club Bolton.
- Bayern Munich midfielder Xabi Alonso has told Manchester City: money can't buy you the Champions League.
- Arsene Wenger held crisis talks with his chief executive Ivan Gazidis yesterday as pressure mounted on the Arsenal manager.
- PSG will launch a sensational bid to sign Manchester United new boy Angel Di Maria next summer - but only if Financial Fair Play regulations are relaxed.
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho says he will not be making a move to sign Borussia Dortmund midfielder Marco Reus.
- Dortmund star Ilkay Gundogan says he is interested in a switch to the Premier League.
- Sunderland are after Rennes' Cameroon midfielder Jean Makoun.
- Swansea boss Garry Monk is ready to add Leon Britton to his coaching staff when the time is right.
- Dinamo Zagreb have warned Arsenal and Tottenham that they'll have to splash the cash if they want to sign Marcelo Brozovic.
- Arsenal's second-largest shareholder Alisher Usmanov says Arsenal need new players in every position and has told Arsene Wenger to start learning from his mistakes.
- Samir Nasri has admitted Manchester City's highly-paid stars face the chop if they go out of the Champions League this week.
- Manuel Pellegrini believes it is inevitable that Pep Guardiola will eventually test himself in the Premier League.
- West Brom have joined the Premier League clubs chasing Senegal midfielder Stephane Badji.
- West Ham and Sunderland are competing to sign experienced Cameroon international Jean Makoun.
- Samir Nasri has claimed that Manchester City's under-performing stars risk being cast aside in favour of "new players" if they fail to justify their salaries by avoiding Champions League elimination against Bayern Munich on Tuesday night.
- Brendan Rodgers, the Liverpool manager, is under no immediate threat of losing his job at Anfield despite admitting the mounting pressure after a series of poor results.
- Alisher Usmanov, Arsenal's second largest shareholder, has offered his most critical assessment yet of Arsène Wenger and claimed that the club need to strengthen in every single position to seriously challenge the elite of English and European football.
- Samir Nasri believes the futures of Manchester City's leading players are at stake, stating the team must qualify for the Champions League knockout stage or "next year it's going to be new players, it's going to be everything".
- Samir Nasri has warned his fellow high earners at Manchester City that their futures will be at stake should they suffer a third exit in four seasons at the group stage of the Champions League.
- Will Liverpool sell Balotelli?
- Messi on the move?
- Cech to command January interest?
- Valdes ready for Prem move?
- Gerrard destined for Anfield stay
Real Madrid are keen to keep reported Arsenal target Sami Khedira after next season, according to Carlo Ancelotti.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Transfer news: Darren Bent set for Brighton loan move
Aston Villa striker Darren Bent is set to make a loan move to Brighton in the next 48 hours, according to Sky sources.
Port Vale swoop for Andoh
Port Vale have signed Ghanaian winger Enoch Andoh subject to an international clearance.
York extend Cisak stay
York have reached an agreement with Burnley to extend goalkeeper Alex Cisak's loan spell at the club.
Sky Sports Scout reports on young defender Paul McKay
Sky Sports Scout is where we scour the globe looking for the best talent. Next up is Paul McKay.
Champions League: Manchester United winger Nani impressing in Lisbon during his loan spell with Sporting
Adam Bate reports from Lisbon on the spectacular form of Nani during his loan stay with Sporting.
Champions League: Anderson Talisca's form for Benfica is impossible for likes of Arsenal, Liverpool & Chelsea to miss
With English clubs linked to Benfica's star, Adam Bate reports from Lisbon on a special talent.