- Manchester United will break the bank to make Southampton and England left-back Luke Shaw the highest-paid teenager in Premier League history. They are prepared to pay him £75,000 a week.
- Sunderland face a fight to keep hold of loan stars Fabio Borini, Ki Sung-Yueng and Marcos Alonso next season, with Gus Poyet keen to have them all back at the Stadium of Light.
- Roy Hodgson last night hailed Raheem Sterling as a man of steel for England.
- Steven Gerrard has tipped striker Daniel Sturridge to be king of the world in Brazil this summer.
- Furious Arsenal are demanding £600,000 in insurance from England after ruling Jack Wilshere out for at least six weeks - they are concerned he may not play again this season.
- Arsenal forward Lukas Podolski is a summer target for Inter Milan.
- QPR face a fine of £50m if they win promotion back to the Premier League this summer after announcing huge losses for the last financial year.
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is deeply upset with Liverpool and Denmark defender Daniel Agger after his challenge on Jack Wilshere caused a hairline fracture.
- Manchester United defender Jonny Evans is set to miss another three weeks with the calf injury he suffered last month.
- Manchester United watched striker Antoine Griezmann make his France debut on Wednesday and will look to sign him from Real Sociedad over the summer.
- Inter Milan have made enquiries about Arsenal forward Lukas Podolski and are interested in a summer move.
- Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini is facing a revolt from his English players this summer.
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has hinted he will move for Real Madrid's Raphael Varane this summer.
- Liverpool are keen on Valencia midfielder Dani Parejo, who is valued at £20million by his club.
- Everton are ready to activate a £6million clause in Valencia midfielder Carles Gil's contract.
- Aston Villa hope to sign Chelsea loanee Ryan Bertrand on a permanent basis this summer.
- Manchester City will look to sell Micah Richards this summer after he told the club he will not be signing a new five-year deal.
- QPR may be forced to sell as many as 26 players in the summer because of their £65.4million financial loss. Most of their high-wage stars will be under threat, promotion or not.
- Chelsea midfielder Eden Hazard looks like being fit for the London derby with Tottenham at Stamford Bridge on Saturday.
- Liverpool are hopeful of striking a deal for Marseille teenage prospect Maxime Lopez in the summer despite ongoing interest from Arsenal.
- Jack Wilshere is facing a battle to be fit for the World Cup after fracturing his foot as Roy Hodgson warned he will not gamble on the fitness of his players by taking crocks to Brazil.
- QPR's wage bill is higher than Champions League finalists Borussia Dortmund and their losses are bigger than Manchester City's.
- Crystal Palace boss Tony Pulis has called for an end to international friendlies, claiming matches such as England's 1-0 win over Denmark on Wednesday are a waste of time.
- Majority shareholder Dermot Desmond is sure Celtic are the best performing club on and off the pitch in Britain as he prepares to celebrate 20 years with the club.
What the bookies say
- Inter Milan and Galatasaray are set to battle it out for Nemanja Vidic's signature
- Liverpool odds-on to land Yevhen Konoplyanka this summer after missing out in January
- The bookmakers don't give Manchester United much of a chance to sign Ronaldo this summer
- Chelsea are expected to launch another bid for Wayne Rooney in the next transfer window
- See Sky Bet's latest Manager Specials markets here
- Arsenal to renew Draxler interest?
- Reds to return for Konoplyanka?
- Rooney to Chelsea this summer?
- United return for Ronaldo?
- Latest Manager Specials
Sunderland loanee Ki Sung-Yueng is uncertain over his future having received no contact from parent club Swansea.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Pair pen Red Devils extension
Crawley have extended the loans of Crystal Palace duo Sullay KaiKai and Hiram Boateng until April 5.
Defoe: World Cup still my goal
Jermain Defoe insists his MLS move to Toronto will benefit his hopes of inclusion in England's World Cup squad.
Holden still has Bolton future
Dougie Freedman will give Stuart Holden every opportunity to earn an extended stay on the playing staff at Bolton.
Scout - Solly March
Sky Sports Scout is where we scour the globe looking for the best talent. Next up is Solly March.
Scout - Connor Mahoney
Sky Sports Scout is where we scour the globe looking for the best talent. Next up is Connor Mahoney.
Former Barcelona exec Esteve Calzada analyses in detail the spending of the January transfer window.