- Robin van Persie is ready to quit Manchester United and is looking for a move to Juventus after becoming disillusioned with life at Old Trafford.
- Pepe Mel is facing the sack as West Brom boss after yesterday's defeat by Manchester United.
- Alan Pardew faces a 'total' ban from football over his headbutting incident with Hull's David Meyler but Newcastle owner Mike Ashley will stand by his manager.
- Manchester United are poised to announce a £600m kit deal with current providers Nike, setting a world record in the process.
- Manuel Pellegrini has warned Barcelona that striker Sergio Aguero will not be leaving Manchester City this summer.
- Roy Hodgson's decision to select just four strikers in his World Cup squad could mean heartbreak for Toronto's Jermain Defoe, who appears unlikely to make the cut after leaving Spurs for the MLS club.
- David Moyes has targeted out of favour Arsenal defender Thomas Vermaelen to replace Nemanja Vidic, who will leave Manchester United for Inter Milan this summer.
- Moyes is also credited with an interest in Turkey midfielder Salih Ucan, 20, who Fenerbahce rate in the £7m bracket.
- Tottenham are hoping to sign Manchester City and England midfielder James Milner, with City yet to start talks with him over a new contract.
- Sunderland are set to offer Gus Poyet a new deal - after just five months in charge.
- Jermain Defoe last night revealed it was Andre Villas-Boas who forced him out of the country.
- Liverpool have stepped up their interest in Red Bull Salzburg's Austria defender Martin Hinteregger but face competition from Inter Milan and Barcelona.
- Wigan keeper Ali Al Habsi has revealed he almost signed for FA Cup quarter-final rivals Manchester City on three occasions, one of those because of visa problems.
- Germany coach Joachim Low insists he is not interested in taking over from under-pressure David Moyes as Manchester United manager.
- Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini has England's young stars Ross Barkley and Luke Shaw at the top of his shopping list this summer.
- Crystal Palace are planning to loan captain Paddy McCarthy out to a Championship side after he returned to fitness after nearly two years out with a groin injury.
- Tottenham are keen on Valencia defender Jeremy Mathieu with Jan Vertonghen an apparent target for Barcelona.
- Manchester United midfielder Darren Fletcher intends to go into management when he hangs up his boots.
- Bournemouth are in talks with highly-rated midfielder Eunan O'Kane over a new deal to try and stave off interest from rival clubs in the Championship and Premier League.
- Swansea striker Michu should make his comeback this week after three months out through injury.
- Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy has intervened to stop bitter rivals Arsenal landing chief talent spotter Ian Broomfield, offering him a lucrative deal to join the club from QPR, where he was working alongside Harry Redknapp.
- Pepe Mel faces an uncertain future after watching his West Brom side slip to a heavy defeat against Manchester United.
- Tom Cleverley is set to sign a massive new deal with Manchester United despite seemingly having been made a scapegoat for their troubles this season, and being castigated by England supporters as well.
- Liverpool will give Brendan Rodgers a £60million summer war chest to spend on new players if he gets the Reds into the Champions League next season. Dnipro's Yevhen Konoplyanka, Cardiff defender Steven Caulker and Switzerland left-back Ricardo Rodriguez are on his shopping list.
- Robin van Persie's future at Manchester United remains up in the air.
- Paris Saint-Germain are ready to offer Chelsea £41.5m to sign Brazil midfielder Oscar before the World Cup.
- Manchester United will let Robin van Persie leave Old Trafford this summer - if they can land Paris Saint-Germain star Edinson Cavani.
- Arsene Wenger's new deal with Arsenal remains unsigned as he is waiting for guarantees he will remain in full control of the club's signing policy.
- Manchester United and Liverpool are interested in Hoffenheim midfielder Roberto Firmino.
- Javier Hernandez is being targeted by Inter Milan as they prepare a double swoop on Manchester United this summer.
- Arsene Wenger will use an £8million clause in Loic Remy's contract to gazump Newcastle United for the forward's signature this summer.
What the bookies say
- Inter Milan and Galatasaray are set to battle it out for Nemanja Vidic's signature
- Liverpool odds-on to land Yevhen Konoplyanka this summer after missing out in January
- The bookmakers don't give Manchester United much of a chance to sign Ronaldo this summer
- Chelsea are expected to launch another bid for Wayne Rooney in the next transfer window
- See Sky Bet's latest Manager Specials markets here
- Arsenal to renew Draxler interest?
- Reds to return for Konoplyanka?
- Rooney to Chelsea this summer?
- United return for Ronaldo?
- Latest Manager Specials
Manchester United may sell the under-performing Robin van Persie in the summer, says Neil Custis.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Pellegrini: Aguero is happy
Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini is not worrying about the prospect of losing Sergio Aguero in the summer.
Barca need to more than tweak
Barcelona admit replacing Victor Valdes and Carles Puyol will mean they need to do more than just 'tweak' their squad.
Randall to join Dons
Former Arsenal midfielder Mark Randall has agreed a short-term deal with his hometown club MK Dons.
Scout - Solly March
Sky Sports Scout is where we scour the globe looking for the best talent. Next up is Solly March.
Scout - Connor Mahoney
Sky Sports Scout is where we scour the globe looking for the best talent. Next up is Connor Mahoney.
Former Barcelona exec Esteve Calzada analyses in detail the spending of the January transfer window.