- Queens Park Rangers are preparing to offload defender Rio Ferdinand in the January transfer window after his arrival at the club in August.
- Burton Albion boss Gary Rowett is the man most likely to take the vacant Birmingham City manager's post after Lee Clark was sacked.
- QPR midfielder Adel Taarabt has hit back at manager Harry Redknapp, who claimed on Sunday the player was overweight.
- Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti reckons Liverpool supporters will make a big mistake if they boo former Manchester United favourite Cristiano Ronaldo in Wednesday's Champions League tie.
- Chelsea are preparing a bid for Marseille midfielder Giannelli Imbula in the January transfer window.
- Birmingham will approach former manager Chris Hughton to replace Lee Clark, who was sacked on Monday.
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho claims he has a wonderful relationship with England manager Roy Hodgson.
- QPR midfielder Adel Taarabt claims manager Harry Redknapp is trying to turn the fans against him by making false claims about his condition.
- Martin Skrtel says it's wrong to just blame the defenders for Liverpool conceding goals.
- The head of the Russia 2018 World Cup committee, Alexei Sorokin insists there is no problem with racism in the country.
- Sunderland players are poised to reimburse the fans for tickets purchased for the Southampton game.
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger must choose between teenage goalkeepers Ryan Huddart and Josh Vickers for a place on the bench on Wednesday night.
- Manchester United are plotting a £20million move to bring Gerard Pique back to Old Trafford.
- Rio Ferdinand could be offloaded by QPR in January after just six months at the club.
- QPR could turn to Porto's Rolando and West Ham's Winston Reid as possible replacements.
- Liverpool will compete with several Spanish sides for the signature of Porto teenager Ruben Neves.
- Chelsea scouts have again watched Marseille midfielder Giannelli Imbula.
- Martin Skrtel knows Liverpool's defending must improve against Real Madrid's formidable forward line.
- Manchester United will offer Sami Khedira a £5.5million-a-year contract to beat Chelsea and Arsenal in the queue.
- Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham all turned down the chance to sign Raheem Sterling before he joined Liverpool in 2012.
- Ozil set to leave Arsenal?
- Odds against Ronaldo return
- Atletico favourites to land Cech
- Borini to leave Anfield in January?
- Defoe to return to the Prem?
Arsenal forward Lukas Podolski has laughed off suggestions that he could complete a shock move to Tottenham.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Haynes joins Crewe on loan
Notts County striker Danny Haynes has joined fellow League One outfit Crewe on a month's loan.
Mellor back at Oldham
Midfielder David Mellor has returned to Oldham after his loan spell with non-league outfit Alfreton.
Cranston commits to Notts County
Notts County defender Jordan Cranston has signed a new contract at Meadow Lane until the summer of 2016.
Sky Sports Scout reports on young forward Jack McKay
Sky Sports Scout is where we scour the globe looking for the best talent. Next up is Jack McKay.
Sky Sports Scout reports on young winger Josh Ginnelly
Sky Sports Scout is where we scour the globe looking for the best talent. Next up is Josh Ginnelly.
Sky Sports Scout reports on young defender Regan Poole
Sky Sports Scout is where we scour the globe looking for the best talent. Next up is Regan Poole.