- Newcastle midfielder Moussa Sissoko, who has been linked with a £15m move to the Gunners in January, says: “When I was young, Arsenal was my favourite club. Patrick Vieira was my idol.”
- Hull manager Steve Bruce is considering recalling Tom Ince from his loan spell at Championship club Nottingham Forest.
- QPR manager Harry Redknapp is trying to sign free agent Lassana Diarra. The French midfielder played under Redknapp at Portsmouth.
- Rolando Aarons's contract talks at Newcastle have broken down, putting Manchester City on red alert.
- Tottenham Hotspur and Napoli are interested in signing Aston Villa left-back Aly Cissokho in January.
- Southampton have moved a step closer to landing £4m-rated Werder Bremen wide man Eljero Elia, aka the 'Dutch Balotelli'.
- Brendan Rodgers is confident Daniel Sturridge will return to the Liverpool first team early in the new year. The striker is having treatment in Los Angeles at present and, according to Rodgers, "he is going to Boston to a specialist unit and should be back in the UK in early January."
- West Ham are on the verge of signing Canadian defender Doneli Henry. The 21-year-old, who is on the books at Apollon Limassol in Cyprus, is currently on loan in the MLS.
- Wesley Sneijder’s chances of moving to the Premier League look like being blocked by his Turkish club Galatasaray.
- Slovenian Gregor Balazic is on the radar of Crystal Palace who are keen to sign the defender who becomes a free agent at the end of December.
- Mats Hummels has branded Borussia Dortmund "pathetic" as he raised major doubts about his future there.
- Chelsea are keeping tabs on Brazilian starlet Malcom.
- Bobby Zamora has called on QPR chiefs to sign up his red-hot strike partner Charlie Austin in a hurry – or risk losing their top asset.
- Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino has postponed a move for Jay Rodriguez after the Southampton striker suffered an injury setback. He will now go all out for West Brom’s Saido Berahino
- Barcelona are ready to loan out teenage prospect Adama Traore and Everton could be in pole position.
- Southampton will sign Ryan Bertrand permanently from Chelsea in 2015.
- Aston Villa face a battle to keep Aly Cissokho despite only signing him in the summer as Spurs and Napoli are now interested.
- Crystal Palace are ready to make a January move for Arsenal striker Yaya Sanogo.
- Chelsea are monitoring the progress of Brazilian sensation Malcolm Silva.
- Spartak Moscow boss Murat Yakin has admitted he is desperate to sign Chelsea flop Mohamed Salah in January.
- Arsenal and Manchester United are targeting Borussia Dortmund’s Mats Hummels.
- In his newspaper column, Barry Ferguson describes the decision by Ally McCoist to leave Ibrox as “the saddest day so far in the soap opera that is Rangers.”
- Dundee United manager Jackie McNamara has told his Celtic counterpart Ronny Deila he will not let Stuart Armstrong go cheaply. The 22-year-old scored United’s second goal in their 2-1 victory over the Hoops on Sunday.
- Fulham striker Ross McCormack says he is settled at Craven Cottage and does not want to leave during January’s transfer window.
- Arsenal, Manchester United and Chelsea are plotting summer moves for Barcelona's Sergio Busquets.
- Tony Watt will quit Belgian football in an effort to kick-start his stuttering career with a surprise move to Charlton Athletic.
- Columnist and Sky Sports pundit Jamie Redknapp has called Manchester City’s David Silva “a manager’s dream.” He says “in terms of consistency his performances are hard to match. He is a fantastic technical player and City are so much better with him in the side.”
- Steve Bruce is unhappy with Paul McShane’s decision to use social media to discuss his demotion which has left the Republic of Ireland defender training with Hull’s U21 squad.
- Blackpool supporters are calling for chairman Karl Oyston to resign after a flurry of abusive text messages sent to his paying fans.
- Cech to move on in January?
- Strootman on United's radar
- Will Liverpool sell Balotelli?
- Foxes lead hunt for Defoe
- Borini braced for Anfield exit?
DeAndre Yedlin will join Tottenham in January after securing a work permit, according to Sky sources.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
La Liga: Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramon in no rush for new deal
Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos insists he is in no rush to sign a new contract at the Bernabeu.
Transfer news: Gary Rowett wants to extend Darren Randolph's Birmingham contract
Birmingham manager Gary Rowett has confirmed he wants to extend Darren Randolph's contract beyond the end of the season.
Transfer news: Wolves may look to plug striker in January
Wolves manager Kenny Jackett admits he may have to plug a striker gap in the January transfer window.
Top five summer signings: Soccer Saturday's Charlie Nicholas offers his verdict on this summer's best buys
Soccer Saturday's Charlie Nicholas offers his verdict on the Premier League's best five summer signings.
Steven Gerrard's future: Does he stay at Liverpool, move abroad, or hang up his boots?
After being benched against Stoke, we assess Steven Gerrard's options amid exit rumours.
Sky Bet Championship: Arsenal target Tyrone Mings is in fine form for Ipswich Town and is determined to improve
Adam Bate on why reported Arsenal target Tyrone Mings isn't your average footballer.