- Manchester United are set to offer Toni Kroos £260,000 a week as they do their best to secure the 24-year-old midfielder from Bayern Munich.
- Gus Poyet will not resign as Sunderland boss despite their struggles this season and will demand owner Ellis Short to back him or sack him in the coming months.
- Manchester City will commence talks to keep hold of striker Edin Dzeko.
- Man Utd boss David Moyes has been dealt a final blow over his hopes of signing Ilkay Gundogan after the German midfielder penned a contract extension with Borussia Dortmund.
- Hull City face a battle to sign Jake Livermore with West Ham and Stoke also interested in the on-loan midfielder from Spurs.
- Lukasz Fabianski could stay at Arsenal - if he gets a fair chance to play regular first-team football.
- Hull City are said to be among a number of Premier League clubs monitoring Peterborough striker Britt Assombalonga.
- Stoke and Southampton are chasing Borussia Monchengladbach midfielder Havard Nordtveit.
- Liverpool and Fulham are tracking Bristol City's 16-year-old centre-back Aaron Davies.
- Liverpool are leading the chase for Fiorentina's £20m-rated winger Juan Guillermo Cuadrado.
- Swindon are eyeing a move for Yeovil striker Reuben Reid.
- Manchester United will look to Europe for new recruits this summer, with Sporting Lisbon midfielder William Carvalho and Borussia Dortmund forward Marco Reus in their sights.
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho is upbeat over his chase to sign Diego Costa for £50m in the summer and Atletico Madrid manager Diego Simeone insists he is willing to see his striker leave.
- Atletico Madrid manager Diego Simeone has said that Chelsea striker Fernando Torres "would love" a return to the Spanish club, where he made his name before a 2007 move to Liverpool.
- Tom Ince is at the centre of a fight for his signature, with Everton, Tottenham and Newcastle all interested in the midfielder.
- Former Southampton defender Dan Petrescu is under consideration to return to the club as manager this summer if Mauricio Pochettino is poached by a bigger team.
- Sunderland manager Gus Poyet has been left "bemused" by Twitter gossip that he has quit the relegation-favourites.
- Sevilla are looking into the possibility of landing Everton goalkeeper Joel Robles for £3million this summer.
- Sheffield United are ready to snap up Scotland U21 midfielder Fraser Fyvie from Wigan.
- Manchester United are looking to offer £30m for Southampton defender Luke Shaw ahead of the World Cup and appear ahead of Chelsea in the race to sign the 18-year-old.
- Manchester United players Tom Cleverley, Danny Welbeck and Ashley Young were forced to take part in an extra training session after being photographed in Manchester on a night out following the club's Champions League exit in Munich.
- United are working hard to finalise a deal for Sporting Lisbon midfielder William Carvalho with chief exec Ed Woodward working overtime to overcome the £37m buy-out clause believed to be in the 21-year-old's current contract.
- Man City are the world's best-paid sports team with average first-team pay reaching £5.3m a year, according to a new report.
- David Beckham has hit a major hurdle in his plans to build a 25,000-seat stadium in Miami to home Major League Soccer's next franchise.
- Newcastle are ready to make a move for Ajax playmaker Siem de Jong.
- Chelsea striker Fernando Torres is ready to return to his roots at Atletico Madrid.
- Liverpool are watching teenage forward Divock Origi, who is currently on the books at Lille.
- Benfica are on the trail of Manchester United misfit Bebe.
- Blackburn are among the clubs looking to land Sunderland defender Louis Laing when he becomes a free agent at the end of the season.
- Fulham players Scott Parker, Brede Hangeland and Sacha Reither have done their bit for the club by calling fans who have renewed season tickets for next season to say thank you.
- Arsenal have turned their attention to Mario Mandzukic as they look certain to miss out on initial target Diego Costa.
- Brighton's 21-year-old loanee Jesse Lingard says he will be hugely confident when he returns to Manchester United at the end of the season.
- Oxford striker Dave Kitson may decide to hang up his boots at the end of the season.
What the bookies say
- Manchester United have been backed into odds-on to sign Luke Shaw when the transfer window re-opens
- Liverpool odds-on to land Yevhen Konoplyanka this summer after missing out in January
- Arsenal are odds-on to sign Julian Draxler from Schalke this summer
- Crystal Palace are expected to turn Tom Ince's loan deal into a permanent one
- See Sky Bet's latest Manager Specials markets here
- Arsenal to renew Draxler interest?
- Reds to return for Konoplyanka?
- Man United odds-on to land Shaw
- United return for Ronaldo?
- Latest Manager Specials
Manchester United striker Bebe says he will make a decision on his future at the end of the season.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Reid: Relegation is no good
Steven Reid has warned his West Brom team-mates that relegation is 'no good' for any player's career prospects.
No Brazil move for Anelka
Brazilian club Atletico Mineiro have scrapped plans to sign former West Brom striker Nicolas Anelka.
Gundogan signs new deal
Borussia Dortmund midfielder Ilkay Gundogan has signed a new deal which ties him to the Bundesliga club until June 2016.
Sky Sports Scout
Sky Sports Scout is where we scour the globe looking for the best talent. Next up is Josip Drmic.
Ray Parlour analyses Arsenal's squad and urges them to 'push the boat out' in the transfer window.
Scout - Kenneth Omeruo
Sky Sports Scout is where we scour the globe looking for the best talent. Next up is Kenneth Omeruo.