- Liverpool are considering a £50million offer for Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema.
- Manchester United target Diego Godin says he would like to stay at Atletico Madrid for 'many years.'
- Liverpool are set to join Arsenal and Tottenham in the race to sign Celtic defender Virgil van Dijk next month.
- David De Gea will sign a new contract with Manchester United in the coming weeks after turning down the opportunity to join Real Madrid.
- Manchester United look set to restart their pursuit of Valencia defender Nicolas Otamendi in case they fail to land Borussia Dortmund's Mats Hummels next month.
- Liverpool have identified Aston Villa midfielder Fabian Delph as the man to replace Steven Gerrard.
- Christian Benteke admits his transfer request at Aston Villa was "a mistake" and now wants to repay boss Paul Lambert for building the side around him.
- Managers Alan Pardew and Gus Poyet have joined forces to call for an end to the Tyne-Wear derby trouble ahead of Sunderland's trip to Newcastle.
- Hatem Ben Arfa has been booted out by Hull after a disastrous four months on Humberside.
- Toronto FC have declared that they expect Jermain Defoe to be with the club for the 2015 MLS season.
- Stoke boss Mark Hughes wants Peter Crouch to sign a new deal.
- Chelsea star Eden Hazard has agreed a £200,000-a-week deal until 2020 which will earn him £52million as the club's highest-paid player.
- Arsene Wenger should stay as Arsenal manager according to 78 per cent of the club's fans polled by the newspaper.
- Roma want to sign Stoke captain Ryan Shawcross in the January transfer window.
- Sergio Aguero is on track to return from injury ahead of schedule in early January, says boss Manuel Pellegrini.
- Steven Gerrard has pleaded with Raheem Sterling to sign a new Liverpool deal.
- Southampton forward Jay Rodriguez is out until February after a setback in his recovery from a knee injury - scuppering a potential move to Tottenham.
- Manchester United could have Luke Shaw back in their side against Newcastle on Boxing Day as he recovers from an ankle injury.
- West Ham boss Sam Allardyce insists Diafra Sakho will only get a new contract when he and the chairmen decide.
- Schalke and AC Milan both want Manchester City's out-of-favour defender Matija Nastasic.
- Chelsea are virtually certain Eden Hazard will sign a new five-year contract worth £200,000 per week.
- Mario Balotelli has been hit with a one-game ban and £25,000 fine for breaking the FA's social media rules after sharing a controversial Instagram post.
- Arsenal forward Theo Walcott could make his long-awaited return from knee and groin injuries in time for Sunday's crucial clash with Liverpool at Anfield.
- Simon Mignolet has been warned his Liverpool career is in danger by Everton goalkeeper Tim Howard.
- Sami Hyypia is facing the end of his Brighton reign if his side do not beat Wolves on Saturday.
- Cech to move on in January?
- Strootman on United's radar
- Will Liverpool sell Balotelli?
- Foxes lead hunt for Defoe
- Borini braced for Anfield exit?
Liverpool have denied reports that on-loan striker Divock Origi will be returning to Anfield in January.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Transfer news: Brek Shea has left Stoke to return to USA and play for Orlando City
Brek Shea has left Stoke and returned to the United States to join Major League Soccer side Orlando City.
Chesterfield bring in Beresford
Chesterfield manager Paul Cook has signed teenage midfielder Billy Beresford on a non-contract basis.
Walsall to lean to Cain again
Walsall manager Dean Smith is close to sealing a loan extension for Leicester midfielder Michael Cain.
Top five summer signings: Soccer Saturday's Charlie Nicholas offers his verdict on this summer's best buys
Soccer Saturday's Charlie Nicholas offers his verdict on the Premier League's best five summer signings.
Steven Gerrard's future: Does he stay at Liverpool, move abroad, or hang up his boots?
After being benched against Stoke, we assess Steven Gerrard's options amid exit rumours.
Sky Bet Championship: Arsenal target Tyrone Mings is in fine form for Ipswich Town and is determined to improve
Adam Bate on why reported Arsenal target Tyrone Mings isn't your average footballer.