- Manchester United's red-faced stars held a crisis meeting after their Champions League defeat to Olympiakos.
- Stoke City winger Matthew Etherington is quitting the club after just five starts this term.
- Georgios Samaras could make a Premier League return as he stalls on a new Celtic deal.
- Malky Mackay says he hopes to return to Premier League management in the summer.
- Tim Sherwood's future as Tottenham boss was cast into fresh doubt on Sunday night after he took a swipe at his chairman.
- Bacary Sagna will give Arsenal one last chance to persuade him to stay after demanding a three-year deal worth £120,000 a week plus a £6m signing-on free and a testimonial.
- David Moyes believes Manchester United duo Phil Jones and Chris Smalling will be England's next big central defensive partnership.
- Manchester United will sign 16-year-old attacking midfielder Dimitri Oberlin Mfomo when his current deal at FC Zurich expires at the end of the season.
- Southampton are plotting a cut-price £2m bid for Juventus striker Fabio Quagliarella.
- Georgios Samaras could make a Premier League return as he continues to stall on a new Celtic deal.
- Ipswich boss Mick McCarthy has been warned by the club's money-men to cut his budget by £3m.
- Joey O'Brien hopes to boost West Ham's Premier League run-in despite shoulder surgery in January.
- Felix Magath will hammer his squad with a week of defensive drills after Cardiff put three goals past his Fulham side.
- Tim Sherwood admits the boardroom silence is 'deafening' at Tottenham and fears he will be ousted from his job in the summer.
- Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini accused his players of complacency after they crashed out of the FA Cup to Wigan.
- Manchester United manager David Moyes will bid £30m to sign Southampton pair Adam Lallana and Luke Shaw.
- Ally McCoist denied that Rangers being taken to a Scottish Cup replay by League Two side Albion Rovers at Ibrox was an embarrassment.
What the bookies say
- Inter Milan and Galatasaray are set to battle it out for Nemanja Vidic's signature
- Liverpool odds-on to land Yevhen Konoplyanka this summer after missing out in January
- The bookmakers don't give Manchester United much of a chance to sign Ronaldo this summer
- Chelsea are expected to launch another bid for Wayne Rooney in the next transfer window
- See Sky Bet's latest Manager Specials markets here
- Arsenal to renew Draxler interest?
- Reds to return for Konoplyanka?
- Rooney to Chelsea this summer?
- United return for Ronaldo?
- Latest Manager Specials
Borussia Monchengladbach have announced that Marc-Andre ter Stegen is leaving, with Yann Sommer his replacement.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Meier commits to Frankfurt
Eintracht Frankfurt midfielder Alexander Meier has signed a new deal to keep him at the club until the summer of 2017.
Inter: No contact over duo
Inter Milan president Erick Thohir has denied holding talks over a move for Javier Hernandez or Fernando Torres.
Courtois' Real link dismissed
There is no agreement for Thibaut Courtois to join Real Madrid in 2016, according to the Chelsea goalkeeper's father.
Scout - Solly March
Sky Sports Scout is where we scour the globe looking for the best talent. Next up is Solly March.
Scout - Connor Mahoney
Sky Sports Scout is where we scour the globe looking for the best talent. Next up is Connor Mahoney.
Former Barcelona exec Esteve Calzada analyses in detail the spending of the January transfer window.