- Tottenham are considering making a £5m offer for Burnley striker Danny Ings before next Monday's transfer deadline. But they face competition from both Chelsea and Manchester City who are both keen to increase their number of homegrown players.
- Everton manager Roberto Martinez is looking to try and sign Ukraine winger Yevhen Konoplyanka from Dnipro. Martinez will make his move if Kevin Mirallas is sold but faces competition from Roma and Tottenham.
- Arsene Wenger confirms Arsenal are 'very, very close' to completing a £15m deal for Villarreal defender Gabriel Paulista.
- Liverpool flop Mario Balotelli 'would be very welcome' at Lazio as the Serie A side step up their search for a striker.
- West Ham are confident Manchester United and Scotland midfielder Darren Fletcher will join them, despite interest from Spain and Premier League rivals West Brom.
- Meanwhile, the Baggies are closing in on a £4.5m deal to sign Wigan winger Callum McManaman.
- Midfielder Fabian Delph turned down Liverpool to extend his contract at Aston Villa.
- Manchester United could ship out goalkeeper Ben Amos this week after Victor Valdes' signing pushed him further down the packing order at Old Trafford.
- Shola Ameobi is at the centre of a transfer tug-of-war between Crystal Palace and West Brom. The former Newcastle striker is available on a free transfer after leaving Turkish side Gaziantep.
- Adam Le Fondre will join Bolton from Cardiff on loan for the rest of the season.
- Millwall hope to sign Southampton defender Jos Hooiveld on loan - if he can end his current temporary deal at Norwich.
- Outspoken fitness coach Raymond Verheijen has dubbed Man City "amateurs" after only arriving back from Abu Dhabi on Friday night before their defeat to Middlesbrough.
- Mario Balotelli could face the rest of the season on the fringes of the Liverpool squad after failing to make the 18-man squad for their draw with Bolton.
- Stoke boss Mark Hughes, out of contract at the end of the season, is in talks with the club about a new deal.
- Winger Nani, 28, believes he could still have a future at Manchester United despite being allowed to spend the entire season on loan at Sporting Lisbon.
- Arsene Wenger has confirmed Gabriel Paulista's switch to Arsenal from Villarreal is expected to be completed on Monday. The Gunners have agreed a £13.5m deal to take the Brazilian and despite initials fears regarding a work permit the Arsenal boss is confident the move will go through today.
- Shaun Maloney has completed his move to MLS side Chicago Fire from Championship Wigan. The Scotland international had been at Wigan for three and a half years and was part of the team that beat Manchester City to win the FA Cup in 2013.
- Real Madrid have refused to rule out selling Liverpool target Karim Benzema.
- Sergio Busquets is locked in contract talks with Spanish giants Barcelona after receiving interest from Arsenal, Chelsea and both Manchester clubs.
- David Beckham's plan to launch a Major League Soccer franchise in Miami appears to be over, according to the Daily Star. It claims the Mayor of Miami Carlos Gimenez, who had previously been keen to bring a team to the city, has changed his mind as the plans for a new stadium are not good enough.
- Title-chasing Aberdeen have signed defender Graeme Shinnie, 23, from Scottish Premiership rivals Inverness on a pre-contract agreement.
- Sky Bet League One side Notts County are interested in 23-year-old Rangers striker Nicky Law.
- More than 41,000 fans turned out at Ibrox to pay tribute to former Rangers star Fernando Ricksen, who is suffering from Motor Neurone Disease.
What the bookies say
- Lucas shortens for Anfield stay
- Juve favourites for Jovetic
- Joel Campbell on the move?
- Schurrle future in the balance
- Latest on Lennon future
Paul Pogba’s agent says the midfielder will be staying at Juventus this month but he has not ruled out a move in the summer.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Transfer news: Shaun Maloney leaves Wigan for MLS side Chicago Fire
Shaun Maloney has left Championship strugglers Wigan to join Major League Soccer side Chicago Fire.
Transfer news: Fiorentina winger Juan Cuadrado wants to join Chelsea
Fiorentina winger Juan Cuadrado has made it clear he wants to join Chelsea, Sky sources understand.
Transfer news: Sam Allardyce unsure whether Darren Fletcher will join West Ham
Manager Sam Allardyce admits he is unsure whether Darren Fletcher will choose to join West Ham or another club.
Arsenal transfer target Gabriel Paulista: We profile Villarreal’s Brazilian defender
Arsenal are in talks to sign Villarreal's £15m-rated defender. So who is the young Brazilian?
Who is Martin Odegaard? We profile the Norwegian wonderkid who has joined Real Madrid
Real Madrid have beaten Europe's top clubs in the race to sign him, but who is this wonderkid?
Geraint Hughes says Africa Cup of Nations is shop window for continent's talent
The Africa Cup of Nations has for a long while been a shop window for African talent says SSN HQ's Geraint Hughes.