- Sergio Ramos has told Real Madrid he wants to join Manchester United.
- Tottenham are hoping Aston Villa will accept Emmanuel Adebayor as part of a swap deal for Christian Benteke.
- Manchester United's chief executive Ed Woodward has met with Morgan Schneiderlin's representatives but Southampton boss Ronald Koeman says Saints are yet to receive a serious offer for the midfielder.
- Bastian Schweinsteiger is ready to snub Manchester United and chase a fourth straight Bundesliga title with Bayern Munich.
- Liverpool have added Monaco centre-back Aymen Abdennour to their list of targets.
- David de Gea wants his future sorted before he has to return to Manchester United pre-season training.
- Stoke manager Mark Hughes is targeting West Ham's Stewart Downing.
- Miralem Pjanic wants his Bosnia team-mate Edin Dzeko to join him at Roma.
- Aston Villa coach Ray Wilkins admits the club face a battle to hold on to Manchester City target Fabian Delph.
- Manchester City are chasing the signature of 21-year-old Brazilian full-back Fabinho from Monaco, who reportedly want £15m.
- Chelsea have started negotiations with Stoke City regarding goalkeeper Asmir Begovic.
- Liverpool are interested in signing Swedish under-21 international Ludwig Augustinsson from Copenhagen in a deal that could cost the Anfield club around £2m.
- Southampton have been dealt a blow in their chase for Lille midfielder Idrissa Gueye after he agreed to join Marseille last night in a £7.5m deal.
- Cardiff City are leading the race to sign Newcastle winger Sammy Ameobi.
- Slaven Bilic has been told to secure a top-eight finish in his first season as West Ham boss.
- Nathaniel Clyne moved a step closer to his £12.5m Liverpool move after completing his medical.
- Chelsea expect to seal a £6m deal for Stoke keeper Asmir Begovic by the end of the week.
- Petr Cech received online death threats just minutes after sealing his move from Chelsea to London rivals Arsenal.
- Stoke City have joined the race to sign West Ham winger Stewart Downing.
- Fabinho is on Manchester City's radar, with the club weighing up a possible £20m move for the Monaco full-back.
- David de Gea faces a humiliating return to pre-season training at Manchester United next week - despite telling them he wants to leave.
- Wantaway midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin was made to train with the kids on his return to Southampton yesterday.
- Liverpool are closing on a triple deal for Southampton's Nathaniel Clyne, Barcelona teenager Bobby Adekanye and Swedish left-back Ludwig Augustinsson.
- Atletico Madrid’s attacking midfielder Arda Turan could be heading to the Premier League with Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal reportedly interested in signing the 28-year-old Turkey international.
- Sean O’Driscoll is set to quit as England U-19s coach to join Brendan Rodgers at Liverpool where he could become assistant manager.
- Everton could move for Leeds full-back Sam Byram, with Manchester United still keen on Seamus Coleman.
- Manchester United will step up their £25m deal for Southampton's Morgan Schneiderlin after they missed out on Bastian Schweinsteiger.
- Everton have joined Newcastle and Sunderland in the chase to sign Leeds United right-back Sam Byram.
- Shakhtar Donetsk striker Douglas Costa says Bayern Munich want to sign him.
- Real Madrid are unhappy that Manchester United want £20m for keeper David de Gea. They believe the figure is too excessive for a player with just one year left on his contract.
- Hibs boss Alan Stubbs is unhappy about the way Scottish Championship rivals Rangers have tried to sign their 23-year-old midfielder Scott Allan.
- Chelsea made a £6m bid for Stoke keeper Asmir Begovic as a replacement for Petr Cech.
- Arsenal are no longer interested in Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal.
- West Ham want Liverpool's out-of-favour striker Fabio Borini, but the Anfield club are still considering using the Italian as part of a deal for Aston Villa's Christian Benteke.
What the bookies say
- Pogba in City's sights
- Coleman set for Goodison exit
- City closing in on Delph
- United favourites for Ramos
- Di Maria expected to stay
MK Dons have signed Simon Church, Cody Cropper and Dale Jennings on a busy day of transfer business for boss Karl Robinson.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Manchester United's move for Southampton's Morgan Schneiderlin on hold
Manchester United have not made a second bid for Southampton's Morgan Schneiderlin, 10 days after their first approach, say Sky sources.
Bradford snap up Davies
Bradford have completed their first summer signing with the arrival of former Blackpool striker Steven Davies.
Sheffield Wednesday have signed defender Vincent Sasso on loan from Braga
Sheffield Wednesday have signed defender Vincent Sasso on a season-long loan from Portuguese club Braga.
Seamus Coleman: Would Man Utd be a good fit for the Everton man?
We examine whether Everton right-back Seamus Coleman is the man for Manchester United.
Carlos Bacca would give Liverpool or Man Utd something different
With the Premier League big guns linked with Carlos Bacca, we look at what the striker offers.
Sergio Ramos is a cut above Man Utd's defence – and that’s an issue
Sergio Ramos is world class but would he be the final piece in Man Utd’s defensive jigsaw?