- Manchester City are set to lose out to Atletico Madrid on the signing of Argentine wonderkid Angel Correa, the San Lorenzo forward dubbed the next Sergio Aguero.
- Liverpool are hopeful they can complete the £12m signing of Barcelona's 22-year-old forward Cristian Tello if the Catalan club are successful in their appeal against a Fifa-imposed transfer ban.
- Arsenal defender Laurent Koscielny has promised to give the Gunners an answer on his future before the World Cup finals begin, amid reports of interest from Paris St-Germain.
- Manchester United are keen on Marseille's teenage left-back Benjamin Mendy.
- Southampton midfielder Jack Cork is a summer target for Fulham, Swansea and Crystal Palace.
- Oriol Romeu is open to quitting Chelsea for good this summer. The Spanish midfielder has spent this season on loan at Valencia and they want him on a permanent deal.
- Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers claims skipper Steven Gerrard is the best holding midfield player in Europe.
- West Ham are lining up a £5million deal for Leeds striker Ross McCormack.
- Manchester United midfielder Juan Mata says manager David Moyes has the full support of senior players at the club, despite enduring a disappointing debut season in the Old Trafford dugout.
- Manchester City's owners will stick with Manuel Pellegrini as boss - despite their dramatic title collapse.
- Luke Shaw and Adam Lallana are wanted by Premier League big guns but England hitman is happy to stay put.
- Liverpool chief Brendan Rodgers says his skipper Steven Gerrard has now proved he can be the best in two different positions.
- West Ham have launched a fresh bid for Sporting Lisbon striker Islam Slimani - having missed out on his services in January.
- Yannick Bolasie could be on his way out of Crystal Palace after talks over a new contract stalled.
- Valencia have offered Manchester United the chance to sign French 28-year-old centre-back Adil Rami for £10m after a proposed move to AC Milan stalled.
- David Moyes should not blame Manchester United's failings this season on the quality of his squad, Everton boss Roberto Martinez claimed.
- Roma are showing interest in a deal for Tottenham midfielder Paulinho.
- Dutch legend Marco van Basten has agreed a two-year deal to take over at Eredivisie side AZ Alkmaar.
- Lionel Messi believes Barcelona now him see him as a saleable asset and not their untouchable star player, it has been claimed by well-informed Catalan sports channel Esport3.
- Blackburn are keen on Cowdenbeath striker Kane Hemmings, who is out of contract at the end of the season.
- Leeds boss Brian McDermott was at Rochdale on Friday to reportedly cast an eye over Southend goalkeeper Daniel Bentley.
- Chelsea midfielder Oriol Romeu, 22, says he is happy to make his loan stay at Spanish outfit Valencia permanent, but insists the final decision rests with his parent club.
- Some Arsenal players will be forced to take a 25% pay cut if the club fail to qualify for next season's Champions League.
- Brendan Rodgers would not swap Steven Gerrard for any midfielder in Europe.
- Eden Hazard faces a race against time to prove his fitness for Chelsea's Champions League trip to Atletico Madrid.
- Espanyol keeper Kiko Casilla says he does not want to leave the club, despite reports of interest from Arsenal and Manchester United.
- David Moyes makes his first return to Goodison Park tomorrow demanding some respect from the Everton boo boys.
What the bookies say
- Manchester United have been backed into odds-on to sign Luke Shaw when the transfer window re-opens
- Liverpool odds-on to land Yevhen Konoplyanka this summer after missing out in January
- Arsenal are odds-on to sign Julian Draxler from Schalke this summer
- Crystal Palace are expected to turn Tom Ince's loan deal into a permanent one
- See Sky Bet's latest Manager Specials markets here
- Arsenal to renew Draxler interest?
- Reds to return for Konoplyanka?
- Man United odds-on to land Shaw
- United return for Ronaldo?
- Latest Manager Specials
John Terry will hopefully agree terms on a new contract in the next two weeks, says Chelsea coach Steve Holland.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Malbranque eyes Ligue 1 stay
Steed Malbranque does not expect to prolong his stay at Lyon - but would like to continue to play in France.
Learning curve for Lascelles
Nottingham Forest's Jamaal Lascelles says he is learning how to handle the expectation of being a £5m-rated defender.
Boyd: No decision on future
Kris Boyd claims to have received no contact from other clubs as his future at Kilmarnock is called into question.
Sky Sports Scout
Sky Sports Scout is where we scour the globe looking for the best talent. Next up is Josip Drmic.
Ray Parlour analyses Arsenal's squad and urges them to 'push the boat out' in the transfer window.
Scout - Kenneth Omeruo
Sky Sports Scout is where we scour the globe looking for the best talent. Next up is Kenneth Omeruo.