Paper Talk International
REST OF THE WORLD
- Sport TV (Portugal): Porto are preparing for the imminent sale of Fernando to Manchester City.
- O Jogo (Portugal): Manchester United's Nani will move to Inter Milan on loan until the summer with an option for a permanent deal.
- Record (Portugal): Valencia are better placed than Liverpool or Monaco for the signing of Benfica's Andre Gomes.
- Sport: Barcelona are preparing a mega-money new contract for Lionel Messi worth €25million (£20m) a season.
- Gazzetta Dello Sport: Juventus are close to signing Dani Osvaldo from Southampton but Valencia are also interested.
- Corriere Dello Sport: Southampton's Dani Osvaldo will sign for Juventus on loan with a view to a permanent deal in the summer.
- L'Equipe: St-Etienne's Kurt Zouma has decided to join Chelsea but probably only in the summer. However, both sides have still to find an agreement.
- Kicker-Sportmagazin: Newcastle United's Luuk de Jong buy option at the end of his loan is worth €6.6m (£5.4m).
What the bookies say
- Crystal Palace are expected to turn Tom Ince's loan deal into a permanent one
- Arsenal are odds-on to sign Julian Draxler from Schalke this summer
- Liverpool odds-on to land Yevhen Konoplyanka this summer after missing out in January
- Manchester United have been backed into odds-on to sign Luke Shaw when the transfer window re-opens
- See Sky Bet's latest Manager Specials markets here
GET SKY SPORTS
The only place to watch the race for the title live is on Sky Sports - upgrade in minutes or buy a Day Pass
- Arsenal to renew Draxler interest?
- Reds to return for Konoplyanka?
- Man United odds-on to land Shaw
- United return for Ronaldo?
- Latest Manager Specials
Pep Guardiola remains keen to keep Toni Kroos at Bayern Munich following reports Manchester United had made an offer.
Check out which players and teams are attracting the most interest on Twitter
Transfer Centre News
Velikonja eyes Cardiff chance
Slovenian international Etien Velikonja believes he has a future at Cardiff City.
Southampton reluctant to sell
Southampton chairman Ralph Krueger insists they are doing everything in their power to "keep this group together".
Riise keeps his Fulham focus
John Arne Riise is fully focused on helping Fulham stay up and will decide his own future at the end of the season.
Sky Sports Scout
Sky Sports Scout is where we scour the globe looking for the best talent. Next up is Josip Drmic.
Ray Parlour analyses Arsenal's squad and urges them to 'push the boat out' in the transfer window.
Scout - Kenneth Omeruo
Sky Sports Scout is where we scour the globe looking for the best talent. Next up is Kenneth Omeruo.