Paper Talk International
REST OF THE WORLD
- Sport TV (Portugal): Porto are preparing for the imminent sale of Fernando to Manchester City.
- O Jogo (Portugal): Manchester United's Nani will move to Inter Milan on loan until the summer with an option for a permanent deal.
- Record (Portugal): Valencia are better placed than Liverpool or Monaco for the signing of Benfica's Andre Gomes.
- Sport: Barcelona are preparing a mega-money new contract for Lionel Messi worth €25million (£20m) a season.
- Gazzetta Dello Sport: Juventus are close to signing Dani Osvaldo from Southampton but Valencia are also interested.
- Corriere Dello Sport: Southampton's Dani Osvaldo will sign for Juventus on loan with a view to a permanent deal in the summer.
- L'Equipe: St-Etienne's Kurt Zouma has decided to join Chelsea but probably only in the summer. However, both sides have still to find an agreement.
- Kicker-Sportmagazin: Newcastle United's Luuk de Jong buy option at the end of his loan is worth €6.6m (£5.4m).
What the bookies say
Sky customers with Sky Sports can activate the new channel now
- Javier Hernandez on the move?
- Remy remains on Toon radar
- Liverpool back in for Bony?
- Two-way tussle for Hummels
- Prem demand for Troy Deeney
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is generating plenty of speculation but insists he is not looking to leave Borussia Dortmund.
Transfer Centre News
Reading tracking Orient ace
Reading are keeping tabs on Leyton Orient defender Elliot Omozusi, Sky Sports understands.
QPR eye move for Juve's Isla
Sky Sports understands QPR are in talks with Juventus about a move for Chile international Mauricio Isla.
English eyes on hit-man Barrow
Sky Sports understands a host of English clubs are chasing highly-rated Ostersunds FK striker Modou Barrow.
The top buys so far in La Liga
Spanish football expert Tim Stannard picks out his favourite signings so far by La Liga clubs.
Drogba could still have impact
It's a sentimental move but Didier Drogba can still have an impact in many ways, writes Adam Bate.
Remy the right Liverpool fit?
With Loic Remy set to become Liverpool's fifth summer signing, Sam Drury looks at where he might fit in.
Join Sky Bet
Join Sky Bet today and get a Free Matched Bet up to £30