Eric Boullier has stressed that McLaren’s ongoing long-term planning over their driver line-up has to take priority.
- Whitmarsh leaves McLaren
- Stewards demote Magnussen
- Button caught off-balance
- McLaren: No radical overhaul
- 'FRIC extremes led to action'
- McLaren set to struggle again
- McLaren 'not in a rush'
- McLaren: No Honda buy-in
- McLaren: Silverstone form key
- McLaren put plan in place
- 'McLaren can still win races'
- Dennis: Magnussen my decision
- Button: A lot of work to do
- Boullier mentoring Magnussen
- Button: McLaren are improving
McLaren's Kevin Magnussen admits that he was at fault as he collided with Ferrari's Kimi Raikkonen at Sepang
Kevin Magnussen Features
All 22 F1 drivers' performances in the first half of the 2014 season reviewed and rated.
Which teams already have drivers under lock and key - and which ones could have vacancies - for 2015?
Jenson v Kevin? Kamui v Marcus? Which drivers seized the initiative during the opening seven races.
Magnussen finishes on the podium to end McLaren's 16-month drought, but now Ron Dennis wants wins!
Pos Driver Nationality Team Pts 1 Rosberg Mercedes 220.0 2 Hamilton Mercedes 191.0 3 Ricciardo Red Bull 156.0 4 Alonso Ferrari 121.0 5 Bottas Williams 110.0 6 Vettel Red Bull 98.0 7 Hulkenberg Force India 70.0 8 Button McLaren 68.0 9 Massa Williams 40.0 10 Raikkonen Ferrari 39.0 11 Magnussen McLaren 37.0 12 Perez Force India 33.0 13 Vergne Toro Rosso 11.0 14 Grosjean Lotus 8.0 15 Kvyat Toro Rosso 8.0 16 Bianchi Marussia 2.0 17 Sutil Sauber 0.0 18 Ericsson Caterham 0.0 19 Maldonado Lotus 0.0 20 Gutierrez Sauber 0.0 21 Chilton Marussia 0.0 22 Kobayashi Caterham 0.0 23 Lotterer Caterham 0.0 24 Rossi Marussia 0.0