McLaren chiefs Boullier and Dennis are adamant that Kevin Magnussen's F1 career has only been “paused” and he will benefit from a year on the testing sidelines.
- McLaren pair Button and Alonso
- 'Making sure decision is right'
- McLaren pair show solidarity
- McLaren drivers made to wait
- Exclusive Ron Dennis Q&A
- McLaren delay line-up decision
- McLaren Honda to run on Friday
- Decision time on Button or K-Mag
- Boullier apologises for delay
- Boullier defends McLaren delay
- Honda: No driver decision made
- McLaren 'more or less' decided
- Magnussen plays down burns
- 'McLaren upgrades didn't work'
- 'No three-car teams next year'
Two-time McLaren F1 Champion Mika Hakkinen sympathises with the McLaren duo Jenson Button and Kevin Magnussen as they wait to hear their fate with the F1 team.
Kevin Magnussen Features
From Lewis Hamilton to Andre Lotterer, every driver's year reviewed and rated from the 2014 season.
Martin Brundle presses his former boss Ron Dennis for information on McLaren’s 2015 line-up.
Mark Hughes explains what lay behind McLaren's sudden leap up the grid at the Russian GP.
Jenson v Kevin? Fernando v Kimi? Which drivers seized the initiative during the opening 14 races.
Pos Driver Nationality Team Pts 1 Hamilton Mercedes 384.0 2 Rosberg Mercedes 317.0 3 Ricciardo Red Bull 238.0 4 Bottas Williams 186.0 5 Vettel Red Bull 167.0 6 Alonso Ferrari 161.0 7 Massa Williams 134.0 8 Button McLaren 126.0 9 Hulkenberg Force India 96.0 10 Perez Force India 59.0 11 Magnussen McLaren 55.0 12 Raikkonen Ferrari 55.0 13 Vergne Toro Rosso 22.0 14 Grosjean Lotus 8.0 15 Kvyat Toro Rosso 8.0 16 Maldonado Lotus 2.0 17 Bianchi Marussia 2.0 18 Sutil Sauber 0.0 19 Ericsson Caterham 0.0 20 Gutierrez Sauber 0.0 21 Chilton Marussia 0.0 22 Kobayashi Caterham 0.0 23 Lotterer Caterham 0.0