Caterham confirmed on Wednesday that Tony Fernandes has sold the team to a Swiss and Middle Eastern consortium.
- Kobayashi: I focus on my job
- Fernandes not selling Caterham
- Caterham play down Haas talk
- Technical shake-up at Caterham
- Renault: We're making steps
- Caterham launch CT05
- Caterham confirm Jerez plans
- Kobayashi: Ferrari not happy
- Kobayashi and Ericsson Q&A
- Fernandes: '2014 is pivotal'
- Money talks for Kobayashi
- Kobayashi and Ericsson named
- Caterham eyeing experience
- Kobayashi tests 2010 Ferrari
- Kobayashi gives up on 2013
Kamui Kobayashi had to make a quick exit from his Caterham in P2 after the car caught fire and needed to be extinguished.
Kamui Kobayashi Features
Which teams already have drivers under lock and key - and which ones could have vacancies - for 2015?
Ted Kravitz takes you through all the news regarding Tony Fernandes's selling of Caterham.
Caterham launch their new car, the radically-different CT05, on the first day of the Jerez test.
Caterham new boys Kamui Kobayashi and Marcus Ericsson on their expectations for 2014.
Pos Driver Nationality Team Pts 1 Rosberg Mercedes 190.0 2 Hamilton Mercedes 176.0 3 Ricciardo Red Bull 106.0 4 Alonso Ferrari 97.0 5 Bottas Williams 91.0 6 Vettel Red Bull 82.0 7 Hulkenberg Force India 69.0 8 Button McLaren 59.0 9 Magnussen McLaren 37.0 10 Massa Williams 30.0 11 Perez Force India 29.0 12 Raikkonen Ferrari 19.0 13 Vergne Toro Rosso 9.0 14 Grosjean Lotus 8.0 15 Kvyat Toro Rosso 6.0 16 Bianchi Marussia 2.0 17 Sutil Sauber 0.0 18 Ericsson Caterham 0.0 19 Maldonado Lotus 0.0 20 Gutierrez Sauber 0.0 21 Chilton Marussia 0.0 22 Kobayashi Caterham 0.0