Caterham confirmed on Wednesday that Tony Fernandes has sold the team to a Swiss and Middle Eastern consortium.
- Kobayashi: I focus on my job
- Fernandes not selling Caterham
- Caterham play down Haas talk
- Technical shake-up at Caterham
- Renault: We're making steps
- Caterham launch CT05
- Caterham confirm Jerez plans
- Kobayashi: Ferrari not happy
- Kobayashi and Ericsson Q&A
- Fernandes: '2014 is pivotal'
- Money talks for Kobayashi
- Kobayashi and Ericsson named
- Caterham eyeing experience
- Kobayashi tests 2010 Ferrari
- Kobayashi gives up on 2013
Japanese driver Kamui Kobayashi is back in F1 with Caterham. The Oxfordshire-based team is the final team to announce it driver line-up for 2014.
Kamui Kobayashi Features
Ted Kravitz takes you through all the news regarding Tony Fernandes's selling of Caterham.
Caterham launch their new car, the radically-different CT05, on the first day of the Jerez test.
Caterham new boys Kamui Kobayashi and Marcus Ericsson on their expectations for 2014.
See Caterham's all-new 2014 line-up in pictures as Kamui Kobayashi and Marcus Ericsson arrive.
Pos Driver Nationality Team Pts 1 Rosberg Mercedes 165.0 2 Hamilton Mercedes 161.0 3 Ricciardo Red Bull 98.0 4 Alonso Ferrari 87.0 5 Bottas Williams 73.0 6 Vettel Red Bull 70.0 7 Hulkenberg Force India 63.0 8 Button McLaren 55.0 9 Magnussen McLaren 35.0 10 Massa Williams 30.0 11 Perez Force India 28.0 12 Raikkonen Ferrari 19.0 13 Vergne Toro Rosso 9.0 14 Grosjean Lotus 8.0 15 Kvyat Toro Rosso 6.0 16 Bianchi Marussia 2.0 17 Sutil Sauber 0.0 18 Ericsson Caterham 0.0 19 Maldonado Lotus 0.0 20 Gutierrez Sauber 0.0 21 Chilton Marussia 0.0 22 Kobayashi Caterham 0.0 23 Juncadella Force India 0.0