Caterham given dispensation by the F1 Commission to use their 2014 car next season should a buyer be found for the team.
- Stevens out to take his chance
- Kobayashi to race for Caterham
- Caterham using crowdfunding
- Two-week deadline for Caterham
- Fernandes: No room for small teams
- Caterham excused US, Brazilian GPs
- Caterham: Administrator 'reaching out'
- Caterham dismiss future reports
- Manfredi Ravetto Q&A
- Kamui's claim baffles Caterham
- Caterham: No big drama
- Kobayashi: Caterham in limbo
- Caterham still preparing to race
- Kobayashi to race in Japan
- Albers quits Caterham
As part of our overtakes of the season, re-live the moment when Marussia's Jules Bianchi bumped past Caterham's Kamui Kobayashi at Rass Cass to secure Marussia's first ever point in F1.
Kamui Kobayashi Features
Your essential one-stop guide to the driver line-ups, testing and race schedules for next season.
From Lewis Hamilton to Andre Lotterer, every driver's year reviewed and rated from the 2014 season.
Caterham boss Manfredi Ravetto arrived at Suzuka and played down the bailiffs' visit to the team's HQ.
Three-time Le Mans winner Andre Lotterer replaces Kamui Kobayashi at Caterham at Spa.
Pos Driver Nationality Team Pts 1 Hamilton Mercedes 384.0 2 Rosberg Mercedes 317.0 3 Ricciardo Red Bull 238.0 4 Bottas Williams 186.0 5 Vettel Red Bull 167.0 6 Alonso Ferrari 161.0 7 Massa Williams 134.0 8 Button McLaren 126.0 9 Hulkenberg Force India 96.0 10 Perez Force India 59.0 11 Magnussen McLaren 55.0 12 Raikkonen Ferrari 55.0 13 Vergne Toro Rosso 22.0 14 Grosjean Lotus 8.0 15 Kvyat Toro Rosso 8.0 16 Maldonado Lotus 2.0 17 Bianchi Marussia 2.0 18 Sutil Sauber 0.0 19 Ericsson Caterham 0.0 20 Gutierrez Sauber 0.0 21 Chilton Marussia 0.0 22 Kobayashi Caterham 0.0 23 Lotterer Caterham 0.0