Andre Lotterer says he was surprised he can push his Audi LMP1 car harder through a corner than the Caterham CT-05.
Andre Lotterer is playing down expectations ahead of his surprise debut for Caterham at this weekend’s Belgian GP.
- Lotterer replaces Kobayashi
- Caterham link with F4 team
- Caterham to sue ex-staff
- Caterham confirm staff exits
- Rossi leaves Caterham
- Bianchi fastest on day two
- Massa top at Silverstone
- Stevens to get Caterham chance
- New owners at Caterham
- Kobayashi: I focus on my job
- Renault: Full power in Canada
- Fernandes not selling Caterham
- Caterham play down Haas talk
- 'Caterham up for sale'
- Ericsson to start from pits
- Technical shake-up at Caterham
- Rossi to practice for Caterham
- Renault: We're making steps
Andre Lotterer talks to Sky Sports about Formula One ahead of his debut for Caterham this weekend.
Three-time Le Mans winner Andre Lotterer replaces Kamui Kobayashi at Caterham at Spa.
Which teams already have drivers under lock and key - and which ones could have vacancies - for 2015?
Ted Kravitz takes you through all the news regarding Tony Fernandes's selling of Caterham.
Jenson v Kevin? Kamui v Marcus? Which drivers seized the initiative during the opening seven races.
Pos Driver Nationality Team Pts 1 Rosberg Mercedes 220.0 2 Hamilton Mercedes 191.0 3 Ricciardo Red Bull 156.0 4 Alonso Ferrari 121.0 5 Bottas Williams 110.0 6 Vettel Red Bull 98.0 7 Hulkenberg Force India 70.0 8 Button McLaren 68.0 9 Massa Williams 40.0 10 Raikkonen Ferrari 39.0 11 Magnussen McLaren 37.0 12 Perez Force India 33.0 13 Vergne Toro Rosso 11.0 14 Grosjean Lotus 8.0 15 Kvyat Toro Rosso 8.0 16 Bianchi Marussia 2.0 17 Sutil Sauber 0.0 18 Ericsson Caterham 0.0 19 Maldonado Lotus 0.0 20 Gutierrez Sauber 0.0 21 Chilton Marussia 0.0 22 Kobayashi Caterham 0.0 23 Lotterer Caterham 0.0 24 Rossi Marussia 0.0