But Christian Horner isn't getting too carried away by Daniel Ricciardo's title prospects after his Belgian GP victory.
- 'Rocky' given Bulls promotion
- Vettel hopes for closer race
- Penalties loom for Vettel
- Horner: Singapore next chance
- Horner: Vettel down on luck
- Hamilton shrugs off Vettel link
- Vettel hopes Red Bull keep up
- Vettel plays down Merc talk
- 'Brake change sets precedent'
- Thumbs-up for Germany action
- Bulls disappointed with qualy
- Ricciardo expects 'hungry' Seb
- Seb: We haven't closed the gap
- Bianchi fastest on day two
- 'Renault changes positive'
Sebastian Vettel says the battles towards the end of the Belgian Grand Prix were very interesting and hailed the slick pit stops his team provided.
Sebastian Vettel Features
All 22 F1 drivers' performances in the first half of the 2014 season reviewed and rated.
Which teams already have drivers under lock and key - and which ones could have vacancies - for 2015?
Sky F1's Anthony Davidson dissects the epic battle between Fernando Alonso and Sebastian Vettel.
Go onboard with the World Champion as he loses control of the RB10 at the final corner in Austria.
Pos Driver Nationality Team Pts 1 Rosberg Mercedes 220.0 2 Hamilton Mercedes 191.0 3 Ricciardo Red Bull 156.0 4 Alonso Ferrari 121.0 5 Bottas Williams 110.0 6 Vettel Red Bull 98.0 7 Hulkenberg Force India 70.0 8 Button McLaren 68.0 9 Massa Williams 40.0 10 Raikkonen Ferrari 39.0 11 Magnussen McLaren 37.0 12 Perez Force India 33.0 13 Vergne Toro Rosso 11.0 14 Grosjean Lotus 8.0 15 Kvyat Toro Rosso 8.0 16 Bianchi Marussia 2.0 17 Sutil Sauber 0.0 18 Ericsson Caterham 0.0 19 Maldonado Lotus 0.0 20 Gutierrez Sauber 0.0 21 Chilton Marussia 0.0 22 Kobayashi Caterham 0.0 23 Lotterer Caterham 0.0 24 Rossi Marussia 0.0