The Ginger Mourinho will be on Soccer AM this week.
Sean Dyche has earned that nickname and then some recently by guiding Burnley back into the Premier League for the first time since 2010, with the Clarets sealing promotion on Easter Monday.
The former Watford boss will tell Max and Helen how he masterminded the Turf Moor side's charge, how he plans to keep them in the top flight, and what he is looking forward to most next season.
Burnley will be joined in the Premier League in 2014/15 by Championship champions Leicester and we will have two of the Foxes' most famous fans in the studio, Kasabian's Tom and Serge.
The indie-rockers will reveal how they celebrated City's return to the big time and discuss the impending release of fifth studio album, 48:13, as well as new single Eez-Eh.
Also on the menu:
- Scottish Premiership winners Celtic take on the Crossbar Challenge
- Adam Smith goes Inside Ballmouth and learns about their Football in the Community scheme in the company of Cherries hero Steve Fletcher
- Manchester City's young guns star in King of the Academy, a day before the senior team looks to seal the Premier League title
- We call up Boardwalk Empire actor and Liverpool fan Stephen Graham ahead of the Reds' very big Sunday at home to Newcastle
- Southend fans are in the Luther Blissett Stand ahead of the Shrimpers' play-off semi-final with Burton Albion on Sunday
Watch Soccer AM, 10am, Saturday, Sky Sports 1 and Sky 1 or at 11am on Sky 1+1 (channel 172).