Do YOU have what it takes to compete in the Dance Off?
For the first time ever we are inviting a viewer to take part in Soccer AM's annual dancing competition, but you have to prove you've got the moves to mix it with Rocket, Tubes and the rest of the gang.
We're inviting our viewers to send us a 15-second video of themselves strutting their stuff and we'll show the best on Soccer AM and on socceram.com. We'll then choose our favourites and put them to an online vote at the end of November.
The top six will then be invited to the Soccer AM studio on December 14 to dance in front of the nation. After a live public vote, the dancer with the most votes will then win a place in the official 2014 Dance Off on January 11.
Reckon you could be the greatest dancer? Read on to find out how to take part...
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter the competition you must film yourself dancing for 15 seconds. Make it as funny, energetic, inventive and entertaining as you can.
- You must then email your link or video file to email@example.com including your full name, address, age, phone number and email address.
- Alternatively you can Tweet your entry to our Twitter account @socceram. Add #danceoff in your Tweet. Please follow us, but do not send any personal information. We will Direct Message you if we need to contact you.
- Videos must be no longer than 15 seconds long and must be of yourself. Please do not send videos of other people or anything that could be deemed rude or offensive.
- You must be aged 16+ to enter.
- You must submit your entry by 23.59 on Sunday November 24 to be considered for the shortlist.
- You must be available to come to London on Saturday December 14, 2013 to take part in the live viewer Dance Off and on Saturday January 11, 2014 to take part in the live Soccer AM Dance Off.
- For the six entrants selected to appear on Saturday December 14, Soccer AM will pay expenses of £50 per entrant. No other expenses or costs will be included.
- For the final winner who is selected to appear on Soccer AM on Saturday January 11, Soccer AM will pay expenses of £100 and provide accommodation for one night on Friday January 10, 2014. No other expenses or costs will be incurred.
Before entering you MUST read the full terms and conditions.