Valencia president Amadeo Salvo will take his place in the Revista bar on Tuesday evening to give you the lowdown on the Mestalla men.
Salvo will have an in-depth chat with Scott Minto and Guillem Balague about Valencia's present, past and future after Los Che's topsy-turvy last six La Liga games, which saw three straight losses followed by three consecutive wins.
Salvo will open up about the following:
- New manager Miroslav Djukic, the Valencia legend who succeeded Ernesto Valverde in June
- Whether Djukic's position is under threat after the club's patchy start
- The Mestalla outfit's financial state
- The situation with Valencia's not-yet-built Nou Mestalla
- The six-time La Liga winners' hopes for the next few seasons
Salvo will also reminisce on Valencia's glory days under Hector Cuper and Rafa Benitez, during which time the team reached two Champions League finals and won the UEFA Cup once and the Spanish title twice.
The Valencia-born chief will discuss current La Liga pacesetters Barcelona, Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid, too, as well as the controversial issue of how TV money is distributed amongst the Spanish clubs.
So for all that, plus the goals and talking points from the weekend's games, watch Revista de la Liga, 6pm, Tuesday, Sky Sports 1 or catch one of the repeat showings.