We hope you had fun doing our quiz!
Now it's time to find out how well you did. Here are the answers and some great videos from the show! The correct answers are highlighted in bold
1. Which London 2012 Olympic Medallist joined us for the very first episode of Game Changers?
a) Jessica Ennis
b) Louis Smith
c) Mo Farah
d) Sir Chris Hoy
2. Buster and Prisca attended the 2013 Sportswomen of the Year Awards - but who won?
a) Christine Ohuruogu
b) Charlotte Dujardin
c) Becky James
d) Non Stanford
3. Josh trained with Sky Sports Living for Sport to climb which mountain?
a) Ben Nevis
d) Mont Blanc
4. What football team does Darren support?
a) Manchester City
c) Manchester United
5. Which sport would Di love to master?
a) Show jumping
6. What's the first thing Jenson Button does in the morning?
a) Bring in the milk
b) Check his cars are ok
c) Read the newspaper
d) Drink half a pint of water
7. What is Tour de France winner Chris Froome's favourite sport after cycling?
b) Ice skating
d) Moto GP
8. How far can Ashes winner Heather Knight hit a cricket ball?
9. What sport did the WWE Divas The Bella Twins play competitively before turning to wrestling?
10. What special gift did Commonwealth gold medal-winning heptathlete Louise Hazel bring into the studio?
a) A hurdle
b) A shot putt
c) Her favourite spikes
d) A javelin
Challenges and Masterclasses
11. Who knocked Di off the top of the Change Your Aim leaderboard?
a) Handles from Harlem Globetrotters
b) Louise Hazel
c) Mark Foster
d) Anthony Clark
12. What is David Beckham's top tip for crossing the ball?
b) Always finish the ball
13. What grip does Louis Smith use when he plays golf?
14. According to the Laws of Cricket, which of the following statements about the Leg Before Wicket (LBW) mode of dismissal is untrue?
a) A batsman can be out if the ball pitches outside leg-stump
b) A batsman can be out even if the ball doesn't bounce
c) A batsman can be out if the ball would have gone on to hit the stumps
d) A batsman isn't out if he hits the ball before it hits his pads
15. According to Andy Murray, what is the most important thing about the serve in tennis?
a) Racquet Speed
c) The ball toss
d) Leg spring
So how did you do?
Count up how many answers you've got right and then assess your progress using our table below:
Check out your Quiz Rating
|Number of Correct Answers||Rating|
|0-4||Still in training|
|5-8||Mastered the basics|
If you want to have another go - or want your friends to try the quiz, just click here to go back to the Questions Page.
Stay tuned for plenty more great interviews and masterclasses on Game Changers in 2014!