Luke Donald: Still looking for a first major
The Englishman has won some big events in recent years but still can't get it done in the majors.
* Has spent 55 weeks at world No.1: First hit top of world rankings on May 29th, 2011; last week at No.1 was August 5th, 2012.
* Best Masters finishes are third on debut in 2005 and fourth in 2011. Also 10th in 2007.
* 2011: Became first player to win both money lists on the PGA and European Tours in the same year.
* 5 PGA Tour wins: 2002 Southern Farm Bureau Classic, 2006 Honda Classic, 2011 WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship, 2011 Children's Miracle Network Hospitals Classic, 2012 Transitions Championship
* 7 European Tour wins: 2004 Scandinavian Masters, Omega European Masters, 2010 Madrid Masters, 2011 WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship, BMW PGA Championship, Barclays Scottish Open, 2012 BMW PGA Championship.
* Played in 4 Ryder Cups (2004, 2006, 2010 & 2012) and was on winning team each time.
* Was appointed Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE) in 2012 Birthday Honours for services to golf.
|2014||Shell Houston Open||T24||71+71+71+71||284||-4|
|2014||WGC -Cadillac Championship||T25||70+82+72+69||293||293|
|The Open Championship||-||-||T5||-||T11||T5||-|
|US PGA Championship||-||-||T32||T8||T109||T43||-|