Matt Kuchar: Knocking on the door in the majors
Ultra-consistent in the majors in recent years but has still to make the big breakthrough.
* Won US Amateur in 1997. Finished as low amateur in both 1998 Masters (T21st) and 1998 US Open (T14th).
* 7 PGA Tour wins: 2002 Honda Classic, 2009 Turning Stone Resort Championship, 2010 The Barclays, 2011 Players Championship, 2013 WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship, 2013 Memorial Tournament, 2014 RBC Heritage.
* Won 2011 PGA Tour Money List with $4,910,477.
* End of year world ranking over last five years - 2007: 202, 2008: 135th, 2009: 61st, 2010: 13th, 2011: 11th, 2012: 21st, 2013: 7th. Peak ranking 4th in June 2013. Has spent nearly 100 weeks in the world's top 10.
* Played in two Ryder Cups (2010, 2012). On losing team both times but has winning record of 0.57 (4pts from 7 matches).
* Only outside the top 30 in two of last 18 majors. 2014: 5th at Masters, 12th at US Open.
* Didn't play in Open at Hoylake in 2006.
|2014||RBC Canadian Open||T4||69+65+70+65||269||-19|
|2014||The Open Championship||T52||73+71+74+72||290||2|
|2014||The Memorial Tournament||T16||74+69+69+70||282||-6|
|2014||Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial||-||72+70||142||2|
|The Open Championship||T52||T15||T9||-||T27||-||-|
|US PGA Championship||-||T22||-||T19||T10||-||-|