Here's a few more transfer related headlines from the Regional Papers, make sure to check out the full feature for plenty more.
- LONDON EVENING STANDARD: The Arsenal Supporters' Trust claims the club has £42million available to spend on players in January
- NEWHAM RECORDER: AC Milan chief Adriano Galliani has claimed Real Madrid midfielder and Premier League target Sami Khedira would demand too higher wages for the Italian club.
- WIGAN EVENING POST: Uwe Rosler has revealed that despite Roger Espinoza asking to leave Wigan Athletic, the Honduran international has worked hard enough to land himself in the squad for the Millwall game.
- THE STAR: Rotherham United are looking to make two loan signings, manager Steve Evans has revealed.
Hartlepool have confirmed the news we brought you earlier, that Matt Crooks has signed on loan from Huddersfield.
Time to take a check on the transfer stories making headlines around the country in the Regional Papers.
- LONDON EVENING STANDARD: Chelsea are monitoring Marseille midfielder Giannelli Imbula in case they miss out on Real Madrid star Sami Khedira.
- LIVERPOOL ECHO: Sylvain Distin remains an "important player" in Everton squad, says boss Roberto Martinez - but admitted that the defender would have to "fight for his place".
- HULL DAILY MAIL: Hull City are exploring the possibility of signing a goalkeeper on an emergency loan basis as they face up to being without both Allan McGregor and Steve Harper this weekend.
- EVENING TIMES: Celtic misfit Teemu Pukki admits he's tempted to stay at Brondby after netting his fifth goal in just four games since moving to Denmark.
David Mellor has returned to Oldham after his loan spell with Alfreton Town came to an end. The 21 year old made seven starts in his time with the Conference side.
Former Real Madrid striker Raul is reportedly about to sign for New York Cosmos. The 37 year old had planned to retire after leaving Al Sadd in Qatar but Spanish newspaper AS claim Raul will sign a deal to play and coach the American clubs academy.
Aston Villa are reportedly ready to snub any move by Nottingham Forest to take Jack Grealish on loan. The 19 year old winger has recently signed a new deal and the Birmingham Mail reports the former Notts County loanee is very much part of Paul Lambert's first team plans.
Uwe Rosler says Wigan midfielder Roger Espinoza has told him he wants to leave the club. The Honduras international is reportedly keen to return to the MLS and Rosler has told BBC Radio Manchester he could lose the player:
Roger came twice to me and wanted to leave the club. I think after he came back after the World Cup he struggled to find an appetite for football. He wanted to go back to Kansas, he was homesick. I said 'I can't let you go Roger, not now,' because at that point we didn't have any players in the midfield.
We've had a good talk about his future and he is now in a good spirit, going forward, I think it is very difficult for a manager when a player is so strong-minded and convinced he wants to go home, because he wants to return home - so that is where we are with Roger.
This season, more of the games that matter are live on Sky Sports.
- Ozil set to leave Arsenal?
- Odds against Ronaldo return
- Atletico favourites to land Cech
- Borini to leave Anfield in January?
- Defoe to return to the Prem?
Arsenal forward Lukas Podolski has laughed off suggestions that he could complete a shock move to Tottenham.
Sky customers with Sky Sports can activate Sky Sports 5 now for no extra charge.
Transfer Centre News
Walsall able to grab Cain
Walsall have signed Michael Cain from Premier League outfit Leicester on a month's loan.
Panayiotou joins Port Vale
Port Vale have signed teenage forward Harry Panayiotou on loan from Premier League Leicester.
Brandy extends Crewe loan
Rotherham forward Febian Brandy has extended his loan stay with Crewe by another month.
Sky Sports Scout reports on young winger Josh Ginnelly
Sky Sports Scout is where we scour the globe looking for the best talent. Next up is Josh Ginnelly.
Sky Sports Scout reports on young defender Regan Poole
Sky Sports Scout is where we scour the globe looking for the best talent. Next up is Regan Poole.
Summer transfer window 2014: End of term report
How did your club perform in the summer window? We assess all the business and get an expert verdict.
Sky Bet Transfer Trends pulls in all the latest transfer window deals, rumours and chats from Twitter,