- Fifteen months before his Ryder Cup debut Rory causes a bit of a ruckus downplaying the event.
- But on the eve of the match at Celtic Manor he is asked again about the importance and has changed his mind!
- Rory's reaction to his first experience of playing in the Ryder Cup.
- Rory is full of love for fellow Northern Irishman Graeme McDowell as they win their Session 3 foursomes .
- After the match is completed, Rory agrees that he has completed a total u-turn about the significance of the "exhibition" match.