RaboDirect Pro12 match report: Glasgow Warriors win away at Zebre
Last Updated: 10/02/13 4:26pm
RaboDirect Pro12 strugglers Zebre gave Glasgow Warriors a scare before the Scottish side ran out 36-20 winners in Italy.
The Italians bagged two tries inside the opening ten minutes through Dries van Schalwyk and Tito Tebaldi with Byron McGuigan replying for the visitors.
Further tries from Alex Dunbar and McGuigan's second of the game in the second half gave Glasgow breathing room before late scores from James Eddie and Peter Murchie settled the contest.
Zebre enjoyed the better of the first period, twice leading through tries from Van Schalkwyk and Tebaldi, cancelled out by McGuigan and Dunbar in a quick-fire opening 12 minutes.
Scott Wright's penalty gave Glasgow the lead but Daniel Halangahu kicked two before the interval to swing it Zebre's way.
But it was all Glasgow in the second half.
Finn Russell missed the conversion on McGuigan's second try in the 56th minute but made no mistake after further scores from Eddie and Murchie.
Halangahu's missed penalty was as close as Zebre got to scoring in the second period.
RaboDirect PRO12 2012/13
Edinburgh signed off their RaboDirect PRO12 campaign with a 31-24 victory over the Dragons at Murrayfield.
Allan Jacobsen will start his last match in a 16-year Edinburgh rugby career against the Dragons at Murrayfield.
The Scarlets will look to secure their spot in the PRO12 semi-finals when they host Treviso at Parc y Scarlets.
- Zebre v Munster: Teams
- Glasgow v Ospreys: Teams
- Treviso v Edinburgh: Teams
- Connacht battle to Zebre win
- Sweet double for Scarlets
- Ryan lights up Leinster win
- Ospreys grounded by Connacht
- Glasgow drubbing for Dragons
- Ulster back with bonus win
- Connacht v Ospreys: Teams
- Munster ease past Edinburgh
- Dragons finish with a flourish
- Williams stars for Scarlets
- Leinster ease past Blues
- Ospreys win away at Ulster
- Zebre v Glasgow: Teams
- Munster v Edinburgh: Teams
- Cardiff leave Munster blue
- Connacht ease past Dragons
- Glasgow enjoy Treviso cruise
- Red-hot Ulster crush Scarlets
- Ospreys v Zebre: Teams
- Edinburgh v Leinster: Teams
- Glasgow edge Edinburgh again
- Leinster v Connacht: Teams
- Treviso v Zebre: Teams