The future of Welsh rugby star Gavin Henson remains uncertain after Newport Gwent Dragons boss Lyn Jones confirmed he will not be joining the Pro-12 side.
Henson, 32, whose troubled 13-year career has spanned eight clubs, had been linked with a move back to Wales with his current one-year contract at Bath set to expire at the end of the season.
The fly-half has been in talks with Bath over a new deal but the West Country side have insisted they will not rush over their decision whether or not to retain him.
And Newport director of rugby Jones suggested Henson could be on the move elsewhere after revealing a number of clubs are interested in his services.
"I am sure by Wednesday night you'll hear where he's going next year but sadly it's not here," he said on Tuesday.
"Gavin's a quality player. Always has been and always will be. I think it's only right that there are teams interested in him - he has got a huge amount to offer the game of rugby.
Bath director of rugby Mike Ford said on Sunday: "The club are talking to Gavin at the moment.
"He has been brilliant in the respect that he is not rushing us to make a decision on him. He understands exactly what is going on. He has been as good as gold in terms of his attitude."
Henson's attitude has been questioned a number of times in the past with his high-profile move from Saracens to Toulon cut short in 2011 after he breached club discipline rules.
The former Ospreys favourite joined Cardiff Blues on a short-term deal the same year before spending the 2012-13 season at London Welsh and joining Bath last summer.