Tetley's Challenge Cup preview: Keighley Cougars v Warrington Wolves
Last Updated: 21/04/13 2:55pm
Tony Smith: Not taking anything for granted ahead of another trip to Cougar Park
Warrington head of coaching and rugby Tony Smith is not under-estimating Keighley Cougars ahead of Sunday's 'dangerous' Tetley's Challenge Cup fourth round clash.
In a twist of fate, it is the third successive year the two sides have met at this stage of the competition.
While the Championship outfit have lost all of their previous 10 cup meetings with the Super League side, including a 18-44 reverse at Cougar Park last term, Smith is taking nothing for granted.
He told his club's official website: "The challenges of going to Keighley and their ground and changing rooms are different and we look forward to going there having experienced it before and knowing a little bit more than we did last time.
"They are dangerous games; teams from the lower division grow a leg or two with nothing to lose and a whole lot to gain. We are well aware of that and have some game-time footage of Keighley.
"We will do our homework as we always do. We won't be as familiar with the players as we are of Super League teams, there is still a bit of the unknown quantity."
Wolves Squad: Atkins, Bridge, Carvell, Cooper, Currie, Harrison, Higham, Hill, Hodgson, McCarthy, J Monaghan, M Monaghan, Myler, O'Brien, C Riley, G Riley, Waterhouse, Williams, Wood.
Ladbrokes Challenge Cup
Sun 22nd Mar - Fourth Round
Barrow16 - 56Halifax RLFC
Crusaders40 - 12Doncaster RLFC
Bradford Bulls74 - 6Workington
Dewsbury Rams28 - 18Newcastle Thunder
Gloucestershire All Golds10 - 28Hunslet
Sheffield Eagles44 - 20Oldham
Swinton30 - 12Rochdale Hornets
Sat 18th Apr - Fifth Round
Leigh Miners0 - 0York
Leigh Centurions0 - 0Salford Red Devils
Sun 19th Apr - Fifth Round
Crusaders0 - 0Featherstone Rovers
Batley Bulldogs0 - 0Swinton
Bradford Bulls0 - 0Hull K R
Hunslet0 - 0Dewsbury Rams
Sheffield Eagles0 - 0Hull FC
Wakefield Wildcats0 - 0Halifax RLFC
2013 Challenge Cup fourth round
Allan Hunte praised his four Salford debutants for their part in the 82-6 Challenge Cup win over Gloucestershire.
Halifax, Workington and York have all booked their places in the fifth round of the Tetley's Challenge Cup.
Jon Ford helped himself to a hat-trick of tries in Salford's 82-6 mauling of Gloucestershire All Golds in Cheltenham.
- Cummins praises newcomers
- Smith: No rest for Warrington
- Rampaging Bulls rout Rochdale
- Anderson credits Bulldogs
- Giants battle past Bulldogs
- Ruthless Wolves rout Cougars
- Frayssinous singles out Bosc
- Airlie Birds soar into last 16
- Dragons too hot for Hunslet
- Hemel defence impresses Agar
- Wildcats tear Stags to shreds
- Rea praises Broncos attitude
- Broncos book fifth round place
- Eagles fight back to beat Rams
- Robins knock out 12-man Saints
- Doncaster give Widnes a fright
- Warriors waltz by Centurions
- Rhinos rally past Tigers
- Hull v Crusaders: Teams
- Rochdale v Bradford: Teams
- Hemel Stags v Wakefield: Teams
- Hull KR v St Helens: Teams
- Sandercock recalls cup magic
- Widnes v Doncaster: Teams
- Rhinos v Tigers: Teams
- Leeds up for Castleford clash