Tetley's Challenge Cup preview: Keighley Cougars v Warrington Wolves
Last Updated: 21/04/13 2:55pm
Tony Smith: Not taking anything for granted ahead of another trip to Cougar Park
Warrington head of coaching and rugby Tony Smith is not under-estimating Keighley Cougars ahead of Sunday's 'dangerous' Tetley's Challenge Cup fourth round clash.
In a twist of fate, it is the third successive year the two sides have met at this stage of the competition.
While the Championship outfit have lost all of their previous 10 cup meetings with the Super League side, including a 18-44 reverse at Cougar Park last term, Smith is taking nothing for granted.
He told his club's official website: "The challenges of going to Keighley and their ground and changing rooms are different and we look forward to going there having experienced it before and knowing a little bit more than we did last time.
"They are dangerous games; teams from the lower division grow a leg or two with nothing to lose and a whole lot to gain. We are well aware of that and have some game-time footage of Keighley.
"We will do our homework as we always do. We won't be as familiar with the players as we are of Super League teams, there is still a bit of the unknown quantity."
Wolves Squad: Atkins, Bridge, Carvell, Cooper, Currie, Harrison, Higham, Hill, Hodgson, McCarthy, J Monaghan, M Monaghan, Myler, O'Brien, C Riley, G Riley, Waterhouse, Williams, Wood.
Ladbrokes Challenge Cup
Sat 16th May - Sixth Round
Leeds Rhinos48 - 16Huddersfield Giants
Hull FC40 - 14Castleford Tigers
Sun 17th May - Sixth Round
Wakefield Wildcats30 - 36Leigh Centurions
Widnes Vikings26 - 22Batley Bulldogs
Catalans Dragons37 - 34Featherstone Rovers
Thu 25th Jun - Quarter Final
Hull K R0 - 0Catalans Dragons
Fri 26th Jun - Quarter Final
Hull FC0 - 0Leeds Rhinos
Sat 27th Jun - Quarter Final
Warrington Wolves0 - 0Leigh Centurions
Sun 28th Jun - Quarter Final
St Helens0 - 0Widnes Vikings
2013 Challenge Cup fourth round
Allan Hunte praised his four Salford debutants for their part in the 82-6 Challenge Cup win over Gloucestershire.
Halifax, Workington and York have all booked their places in the fifth round of the Tetley's Challenge Cup.
Jon Ford helped himself to a hat-trick of tries in Salford's 82-6 mauling of Gloucestershire All Golds in Cheltenham.
- Cummins praises newcomers
- Smith: No rest for Warrington
- Rampaging Bulls rout Rochdale
- Anderson credits Bulldogs
- Giants battle past Bulldogs
- Ruthless Wolves rout Cougars
- Frayssinous singles out Bosc
- Airlie Birds soar into last 16
- Dragons too hot for Hunslet
- Hemel defence impresses Agar
- Wildcats tear Stags to shreds
- Rea praises Broncos attitude
- Broncos book fifth round place
- Eagles fight back to beat Rams
- Robins knock out 12-man Saints
- Doncaster give Widnes a fright
- Warriors waltz by Centurions
- Rhinos rally past Tigers
- Hull v Crusaders: Teams
- Rochdale v Bradford: Teams
- Hemel Stags v Wakefield: Teams
- Hull KR v St Helens: Teams
- Sandercock recalls cup magic
- Widnes v Doncaster: Teams
- Rhinos v Tigers: Teams
- Leeds up for Castleford clash