Tetley's Challenge Cup preview: Rochdale Hornets v Bradford Bulls
Last Updated: 21/04/13 2:37pm
The Rochdale Hornets host Super League side Bradford Bulls at Spotland on Sunday in the fourth round of the Tetley's Challenge Cup.
John Stankevitch's Hornets enter the clash having won four of their last six outings as they look to cause a major upset in front of their own fans.
Bradford welcome Jamie Foster and John Bateman back into the match-day squad following spells out with injury. Neither have featured since Easter Monday when they picked up ankle and groin injuries respectively.
They are joined in the 19-man squad by Bulls Academy captain Sam Wood and hooker Adam O'Brien.
Bulls coach Francis Cummins has, however, opted to leave Matt Diskin, Brett Kearney, Nick Scruton and Elliot Kear out for their trip across the Pennines.
Bradford will be looking to get back to winning ways having won just two of their last five outings while the Hornets enter Sunday's clash off the back of three successive victories.
"It's the tradition. Everything that is part of that - the history, the Final and the fact that Wembley is such a great Stadium," Cummins told Bradford's offical website.
"I think it's the day when the sport does get the recognition nationally and it's something everyone wants to be part of."
The Hornets are holders of the record score in a Challenge Cup match when they beat Illingworth 120-4 back in 2005.
Bradford: Donaldson, Sidlow, Langley, Manuokafoa, Gale, O'Brien, Wood, Bateman, L'Estrange, Purtell, Lulia, Whitehead, Foster, Sammut, Addy, Olbison, Walker, Evans, Platt.
Ladbrokes Challenge Cup
Sat 18th Apr - Fifth Round
Leigh Miners0 - 0York
Leigh Centurions0 - 0Salford Red Devils
Sun 19th Apr - Fifth Round
Crusaders0 - 0Featherstone Rovers
Batley Bulldogs0 - 0Swinton
Bradford Bulls0 - 0Hull K R
Hunslet0 - 0Dewsbury Rams
Sheffield Eagles0 - 0Hull FC
Wakefield Wildcats0 - 0Halifax RLFC
2013 Challenge Cup fourth round
Allan Hunte praised his four Salford debutants for their part in the 82-6 Challenge Cup win over Gloucestershire.
Halifax, Workington and York have all booked their places in the fifth round of the Tetley's Challenge Cup.
Jon Ford helped himself to a hat-trick of tries in Salford's 82-6 mauling of Gloucestershire All Golds in Cheltenham.
- Cummins praises newcomers
- Smith: No rest for Warrington
- Rampaging Bulls rout Rochdale
- Anderson credits Bulldogs
- Giants battle past Bulldogs
- Ruthless Wolves rout Cougars
- Frayssinous singles out Bosc
- Airlie Birds soar into last 16
- Dragons too hot for Hunslet
- Hemel defence impresses Agar
- Wildcats tear Stags to shreds
- Rea praises Broncos attitude
- Broncos book fifth round place
- Eagles fight back to beat Rams
- Robins knock out 12-man Saints
- Doncaster give Widnes a fright
- Warriors waltz by Centurions
- Rhinos rally past Tigers
- Keighley v Warrington: Teams
- Hull v Crusaders: Teams
- Hemel Stags v Wakefield: Teams
- Hull KR v St Helens: Teams
- Sandercock recalls cup magic
- Widnes v Doncaster: Teams
- Rhinos v Tigers: Teams
- Leeds up for Castleford clash