Royal Ascot winner The Wow Signal could step up to Group One company in the Keeneland Phoenix Stakes at the Curragh.
Gabriel's Lad is on course for a tilt at the Longines International Stakes at his beloved Ascot on Saturday.
Pascal Bary is plotting a route to the Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe with Spiritjim but it may come too soon for Teletext.
- Magnificent Seven: The report
- Charlton weighs up Al options
- Strangeway targets Galway
- G1 status for mares' hurdle
- Halford keeps Certerach faith
- Irish 2015 fixtures unchanged
- Buick keen on ease for Eagle
- Burke's Canada plan for Odeliz
- Born In Bombay is sold to HK
- Varian pair in the York Stakes
- Glenalmond does the job at Ayr
- Scudamore error leads to ban
Sky Bet -
A collection of the biggest blunders and strangest moments from the past week of sport.
Experts & Features
Fancy a flutter on the racing? Let Sky Sports News' Alex Hammond mark your card every day.
Anita Chambers likes the chances of Flash City at Musselburgh on Tuesday - she has a tip in every race.
Our panel of Dave Ord, Will Hayler and Sky Bet's Michael Shinners give their views on the weekend racing action.
Tuesday is a rest day in the Magnificent Seven Tipping Challenge. So what are the scores on the doors?