Lieutenant Colonel won Leopardstown's Squared Financial Christmas Hurdle on his first outing over three miles.
Le Vent D'Antan broke his duck over fences in the Ballymaloe Original Country Relish Beginners Chase at Leopardstown.
A roundup of the early action from Leopardstown, where Identity Thief opened his hurdling account at the first attempt.
- Newbury and Kelso inspect
- Cyclone handed Cottage mission
- Tank firing for Topaz charge
- Stars realign for Ryanair rematch
- Games 'in rude health' for Challow
- Assembly back in the groove
- De Bromhead sizes up Europe options
- Leicester off; Leopardstown on
- Snow claims Doncaster card
- Choice lands Chepstow thriller
- O'Regan shines on Living Next Door
- Bristol creams Finale rivals
- Sizing success for De Bromhead
- Going concerns for Bob team
- Mullins keeping faith with Vautour
Sky Bet -
Sky Sports News takes you through all of the day's racing news, plus Alex Hammond's tip of the day.
Experts & Features
Fancy a flutter on the racing? Let Sky Sports News' Alex Hammond mark your card every day.
Anita Chambers believes those who keep the faith with Bobs Worth will be rewarded in the Lexus Chase at Leopardstown.
Gallops report: Our man heads to Nicky Henderson's yard to get the latest on his forthcoming runners, including Beat That.
Irish Eyes takes a look at today's cards at Leopardstown and Limerick and makes Kitten's Rock his nap selection.