Newbury's Haynes, Hanson & Clark Conditions Stakes was won in good style by the John Gosden-trained Snoano (3/1).
A roundup of the early action from Newbury where Richard Hannon's Desert Force relished the ease underfoot to get off the mark.
The Shaun Harris-trained Expose defied a 5lb penalty for his recent Doncaster win to claim the William Hill Ayr Bronze Cup.
- Perfect return for Maguire
- Ainippe samples joy of six at Ayr
- Richard Fahey: What a Star
- Rebel has a cause at Listowel
- Watch set for Gold-en double
- Varian swoops for Marshall
- Angel of the north heads to Newbury
- Candy issues Limato Reef warning
- Simcock ready to travel again
- Bolster back on Gold trail
- Glorious bids to protect Legacy
- Fahey chasing Newmarket Millions
- Time called on Dude career
- Class tells for Lee and Midgley
- Pears picks up Ponte feature
Sky Bet -
The Sky Sports News racehorse, On Demand, was due to run at Chepstow this afternoon but trainer Andrew Balding has been forced to withdraw the racehorse after problems with the track drying up.
Experts & Features
Fancy a flutter on the racing? Let Sky Sports News' Alex Hammond mark your card every day.
Chris Wilson provides a tip for every race on Friday with Al Fareej fancied to win for James Tate at Ayr.
Our weekly Catching Pigeons column brings us the inside line from the major training centres around the country.
Top TV racing form expert Graham Cunningham answers all of your questions - at the special time of 1pm on Friday.