A review of the pick of Friday's action from Worcester, where Tony McCoy enjoyed a sparkling four-timer.
Newbury's Haynes, Hanson & Clark Conditions Stakes was won in good style by the John Gosden-trained Snoano (3/1).
A review of the rest of Friday's action from Ayr, where Accipiter came out on top in a photo for the Harry Rosebery Stakes.
- Hawk leads treble swoop for Hughes
- Expose lifts Bronze Cup
- Perfect return for Maguire
- Ainippe samples joy of six at Ayr
- Richard Fahey: What a Star
- Rebel has a cause at Listowel
- Watch set for Gold-en double
- Varian swoops for Marshall
- Angel of the north heads to Newbury
- Candy issues Limato Reef warning
- Simcock ready to travel again
- Bolster back on Gold trail
- Glorious bids to protect Legacy
- Fahey chasing Newmarket Millions
- Time called on Dude career
Sky Bet -
The Sky Sports News racehorse, On Demand, was due to run at Chepstow this afternoon but trainer Andrew Balding has been forced to withdraw the racehorse after problems with the track drying up.
Experts & Features
Fancy a flutter on the racing? Let Sky Sports News' Alex Hammond mark your card every day.
Anita Chambers provides a tip for every race on Saturday with Go Far her selection for the William Hill Ayr Gold Cup.
Our weekly Catching Pigeons column brings us the inside line from the major training centres around the country.
Top TV racing form expert Graham Cunningham answered your racing questions and previewed the Ayr Gold Cup.