Caid Du Berlais and Johns Spirit could return to Cheltenham for the Caspian Caviar Gold Cup on December 13.
Tony McCoy made a triumphant return to the saddle with victory on Southfield Royale in the opener at Fontwell.
The Irish Turf Club have released the reasons for their decision to ban Philip Fenton for three years.
- Hand up for Becher challenge
- BHA announce prize-money fillip
- Meade admits going concern
- McCoy set for Merry ride
- Walsh ready for Sceaux show
- Grant handed six-month ban
- Smith sad as Mania retires
- Cadeaux handed Hong Kong entry
- Staying targets for Trev
- National aim for Wyck Hill
- Retirement for Aintree hero Mania
- Fenton lodges ban appeal
- Knott faces ban from racing
- No stopping Twiston-Davies
- Djak experience worry for Walsh
Sky Bet -
AP McCoy says his recovery from injury has gone extremely well ahead of his return to the saddle at Fontwell.
Experts & Features
The TV expert looks back on the week's action with an eye firmly fixed on the Cheltenham Festival.
Fancy a flutter on the racing? Let Sky Sports News' Alex Hammond mark your card every day.
Anita Chambers provides a tip for every race with If In Doubt rated nap material at Wetherby.
Our ante-post man The Insider highlights a couple of over-priced runners in the Hennessy Gold Cup.