Tapestry has emerged a possible challenger for the Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe after Coolmore said she will be supplemented.
G Force is unlikely to run in the Prix de l'Abbaye at Longchamp, with connections likely to wait for Champions Day at Ascot.
Richard Hughes finally passed Ryan Moore in the jockeys' championship after a successful afternoon at Salisbury.
- Toocool has American dream
- Berkshire on comeback trail
- Rover and out at Nottingham
- Estidhkaar targets Dewhurst
- Australia tops Champion entry
- Martin sounds Quick warning
- Shamkala sole Arc withdrawal
- Raiding party for Opera
- Autumn agenda for North
- Cheltenham look for jockeys
- Alexander eyes more success
- All to play for in Cartier
- Cadeaux team eye Caulfield
- Limato set for Redcar test
- Cape set for Concorde test
Sky Bet -
Sky Sports News takes you through all of the day's racing news, plus Alex Hammond's tip of the day.
Experts & Features
Fancy a flutter on the racing? Let Sky Sports News' Alex Hammond mark your card every day.
Anita Chambers is keen on Zain Empire's chances at Kempton on Thursday and has a tip for every UK and Irish race.
One Jump Ahead author and RUK pundit Mark Howard has six dark horses to follow for the NH season.
Our team answer the weekend's key questions and look ahead to Sunday's Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe.