Car park game
Last Updated: 17/08/14 3:51pm
Every Saturday our fans of the week will head to the car park to see if they can qualify for the Champions League in less than 60 seconds.
For your chance to win a pair of brand new his and hers Soccer AM t-shirts - simply email us with your name, the team you support, your phone number and how many times you think our fans of the week will score in one minute at email@example.com
We will accept all entries from 9am on the Thursday before the show up until just before the game starts.
The winner will be selected at random after the show and announced the following week.
Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is open to residents of the UK, Isle of Man, Channel Island and Republic of Ireland residents. Employees (or family members of employees) of any British Sky Broadcasting Group company ("Sky"), companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Promotion.
2. To enter this promotion, all UK and Republic of Ireland customers may go to www.socceram.com and follow the instructions as set out on the website, which set out how and when such customers may enter the competition by sending a response by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a UK customer you may also enter via SMS by sending the following to 84404: (a) the word "CARPARK", (b) the number of goals you think will be kicked during the car park game, (c) your full name, and (d) the football team you support. Standard network charges may apply, so please check with your operator. The promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your mail. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
3. All entries for each promotion must be received before the start of the Car Park Game broadcast live on Soccer AM each Saturday.
4. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
5. One winner will be selected at random, from all correct and eligible entries received, each Saturday, following the Car Park Game. The winner's name will be announced on the following week's episode of Soccer AM and each winner will also be notified by telephone during the week following the relevant episode of Soccer AM.
6. Each winner will receive two Soccer AM T-shirts (his and hers unless otherwise requested by the winner).
7. There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non transferable.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
10. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter's control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
11. The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
12. The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
13. If the winners are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
14. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry rules and conditions will be disqualified.
15. Details of the prize winners' first name and team will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the promotion.
16. The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by the Promoter and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
17. With regards to data protection, in addition to the use specified above, the Promoter will use each winner's, and each entrant's, personal details for the purpose of administering this competition. Sky and our business partners may also use the details you give us to contact you about our products and services. By entering this promotion you are indicating your agreement to this unless you tell us otherwise.
18. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter or Sky staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
19. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
20. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governedF by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
Promoter:British Sky Broadcasting Limited, Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD.