Sky Tickets British Grand Prix Competition Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: 09/04/14 12:37pm
1. The promotion is open to residents of the UK and Ireland aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of any British Sky Broadcasting Group company ("Sky"), companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Promotion.
2. This Promotion consists of a prize draw ("Prize Draw") and these Terms and Conditions apply to the prize:
3. To enter the competition, you will need to you will need to visit skysports.com/f1comp complete the entry form in full and select the correct answer to the question.
4. The promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of you entries. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
5. One entry per person. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
6. The competition closes at midnight on Thursday 22 May 2014. One winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received, by an independent person, on Friday 23 May 2014. The winner will be notified by a phone call on the day of selection.
7. The prize consists of:
- Opportunity to meet the presenters of the F1 Show at Silverstone on Thursday 03 July, prior to the special broadcast.
- Two hospitality tickets for the Kaiser Chiefs concert at Silverstone on Thursday 03 July.
- Full race weekend (Friday - Sunday) hospitality for two.
- Accommodation at Woodlands, the official Silverstone campsite, for Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday night of race weekend.
- £200 worth of food vouchers for Woodlands campsite.
- Return travel to Silverstone.
8. There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable and may not be sold.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
10. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter's control and for any act or default of any third party supplier
11. The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
12. The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
13. If the winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period, or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
14. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
15. Details of the prize winner's first name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the promotion.
16.The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by the Promoter and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
17. In addition to the use specified above, the Promoter will use each winner's, and each entrant's, personal details for the purpose of administering this promotion.
18. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter or Sky staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant
19. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
20. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.