Nikon COOLPIX Competition - Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: 06/11/13 11:03am
1. This promotion is open to UK residents only aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of any British Sky Broadcasting Group company ("Sky"), Nikon U.K. Limited ("Nikon") or any agencies involved with the competition, and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Promotion.
2. You can enter the competition by going to www.skysports.com/nikon and answering the multiple-choice question. The promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your mail. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
3. This promotion opens at 12.01am on 8th November 2013 and the closing date is 11.59pm on 6th December 2013.
4. One entry per person. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Early, late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
5. Your entry must include your name, address (including postcode), your contact telephone number, email address and answer to the question.
6. There will be 10 winners. Winners will be selected randomly from all the entrants that gave the right answer to the question. The random draw will be held within 7 days of the closing date. Winner will be informed by phone within 7 days of selection.
7. Each winner will receive the following prize: Nikon Coolpix AW110 camera.
8. There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
10. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and each of its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter's control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
11. The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
12. The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
13. If the winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
14. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
15. Details of the winners' name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the promotion.
16. The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by the Promoter and each of its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
17. Personal Data:
17.1. In addition to the use specified above, the Promoter will retain, use and share each entrant's personal details on the following basis:
17.1.1. for the purpose of administering the promotion;
17.1.2. to facilitate the supply of prizes (in this case data may be transferred to other entities for the purpose of supplying the prizes);
17.1.3. where appropriate consents have been received at the point of entry for this prize promotion, for the purposes outlined paragraph 2 below; and
17.1.4. so that that Sky and Nikon (as provider of the prize) may assess the marketing value of this promotion.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to extend the closing date or terminate the competition and withhold the prize(s) where events beyond the Promoter's reasonable control make such action necessary. The Promoter's decision is final with respect to any aspect of the competition, including the choice of any winner of a prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter or Sky staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
21. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
22. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim (including any non-contractual dispute or claim) arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
Promoter: British Sky Broadcasting Limited, Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD.