Select a Team

Transfer news: AC Milan CEO denies receiving any bid from Arsenal for striker Mario Balotelli

By Simone Bargellini.   Last Updated: 20/07/14 8:28pm

  • Share:
Mario Balotelli: Milan deny receiving any bid from Arsenal

Mario Balotelli: Milan deny receiving any bid from Arsenal

Sky Bet

Milan CEO Adriano Galliani has denied receiving any bid from Arsenal this summer for Italy striker Mario Balotelli.

Galliani was speaking to reporters on Sunday ahead of the Rossoneri's pre-season friendly match at Monza.

Balotelli is currently in New York on holiday following his World Cup exploits with the Azzurri, but is expected to link up with his club team-mates for their US tour early next week

Galliani: AC Milan CEO

Reports on Sunday suggested Arsenal had agreed a £15.8million fee with Milan for the 23-year-old but Galliani stated there had been no bid.

"We have not received any offer (for Balotelli) and at this time, there is nothing from Arsenal," said the Milan chief.

Galliani also said that Milan and Orlando City are some way off in their negotiations over another former Manchester City forward, Robinho.

"We are trying to arrange with him (Robinho) a similar path to Kaka, but we are still distant with Orlando City," added Galliani. "Tomorrow morning (Monday), we will talk with him and his lawyer to find a solution."

Galliani was asked about reported interest in Zenit St Petersburg defender Domenico Criscito and Torino winger Alessio Cerci.

He concluded by saying: "There is no news on Criscito. We have many defenders at the moment. Cerci is a Torino's player."

  • Share:

Related

Summer Transfer Window 2014

Igor Vetokele: Provided a goal threat for Charlton

Who bagged a transfer bargain?

Who bagged a transfer window bargain? We examine the Sky Bet Football League's best value summer signings.

Florent Malouda: Currently a free agent

Malouda denies Blues link

Former Chelsea winger Florent Malouda has distanced himself from a link to Birmingham.

Morgan Schneiderlin: Will give his all for Southampton

Schneiderlin switches focus

Morgan Schneiderlin wanted out of Southampton over the summer, but has switched his focus back to events at St Mary's.

Related Profiles

Most Popular

Features

Porto's next star?

Porto's next star?

Porto winger Yacine Brahimi could be the club's next expensive export, writes Adam Bate.

Who do United need?

Who do United need?

Louis van Gaal is after a creative midfielder but who should the Man Utd boss make a move for?

Football League window review

Football League window review

With the transfer window closed, Sky Sports pundit Peter Beagrie takes a look back at the biggest moves in the Football League.