Matt Kuchar: Top 10 in the last two Masters
Eighth and third in the last two Masters, Augusta looks a good bet to witness Kuchar's first major.
* Won US Amateur in 1997. Finished as low amateur in both 1998 Masters (T21st) and 1998 US Open (T14th).
* 6 PGA Tour wins: 2002 Honda Classic, 2009 Turning Stone Resort Championship, 2010 The Barclays, 2011 Players Championship, 2013 WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship, 2013 Memorial Tournament.
* Won 2011 PGA Tour Money List with $4,910,477.
* End of year world ranking over last five years - 2007: 202, 2008: 135th, 2009: 61st, 2010: 13th, 2011: 11th, 2012: 21st, 2013: 7th. Peak ranking 4th in June 2013. Has spent nearly 100 weeks in the world's top 10.
* Played in two Ryder Cups (2010, 2012). On losing team both times but has winning record of 0.57 (4pts from 7 matches).
* Only twice outside the top 30 in 14 of last 16 majors. Best of tied third in 2012 Masters.
|2014||Shell Houston Open||2||66+67+68+72||273||-15|
|2014||Valero Texas Open||T4||70+72+65+75||282||282|
|2014||WGC -Cadillac Championship||T13||69+74+74+74||291||291|
|The Open Championship||-||T15||T9||-||T27||-||-|
|US PGA Championship||-||T22||-||T19||T10||-||-|