Ian Poulter: Has finished in the top 10 of four of the last seven majors
Produced final day charges to finish third in last year's USPGA and third in this year's Open.
* 12 European Tour wins. First at 2000 Italian Open.
* 2 World Golf Championship wins: 2010 Accenture Match Play Championship, 2012, HSBC Champions. One of just two Europeans to have won multiple WGC events.
* Career-high world ranking of No.5 in 2010. Has spent over 30 weeks in the top 10.
* Has played in four Ryder Cups (2004, 2008, 2010, 2006 and 2012). On winning side three times and has won all four singles matches. Leading points scorer at Valhalla in 2008 (4 out of 5) and Medinah 2012 (4 out of 4). Made five successive closing birdies to win Saturday afternoon fourballs at Medinah to change momentum of match.
* Launched his own clothing range in 2007, IJP Design.
* Shot 67 to finish third in 2013 Open at Muirfield.
* Opened with five straight birdies in final round of 2012 USPGA. Eventually finished tied third.
|2013||DP World Tour Championship, Dubai||2||69+68+66+66||269||-19|
|2013||WGC - HSBC Champions||2||71+67+63+66||267||-21|
|2013||Deutsche Bank Championship||T9||66+68+66+69||269||-15|
|The Open Championship||T3||T9||-||T60||-||2||T28|
|US PGA Championship||T61||T3||T39||-||T19||T31||T23|