Ernie Els: Great Open record
A true Open specialist with two Claret Jugs and 11 other top 10s. Third at Hoylake in 2006.
* Four-time major winner: 1994 US Open, 1997 US Open, 2002 Open Championship, 2012 Open Championship.
* Open wins came at Muirfield after four-man play-off in 2002 and Royal Lytham in 2012.
* 11 other top 10s in Open Championship career. Lost play-off to Todd Hamilton in 2004 Open at Troon.
* Third in 2006 Open at Hoylake with rounds of 68-65-71-71.
* Spent eight weeks at world No.1 during 1997/1998. Has spent over 700 weeks in the world's top 10.
* 28 European Tour wins: First was 1994 Dubai Desert Classic.
* 19 PGA Tour wins. First was 1994 US Open at Oakmont.
|2014||Deutsche Bank Championship||T61||72+71+73||216||0|
|2014||US PGA Championship||T7||70+70+68+65||273||-11|
|2014||World Golf Championships-Bridgestone Invitational||T26||71+69+70+68||278||-2|
|2014||RBC Canadian Open||T12||70+67+69+66||272||-16|
|The Open Championship||-||T26||1||-||-||T8||T7|
|US PGA Championship||T7||-||T48||-||T18||T6||T31|