Ernie Els: Four top fives in the USPGA but no wins
The four-time major winner has still to add the USPGA Championship to his long trophy list.
* Four-time major winner: 1994 US Open, 1997 US Open, 2002 Open Championship, 2012 Open Championship.
* Spent eight weeks at world No.1 during 1997/1998. Has spent over 700 weeks in the world's top 10.
* 28 European Tour wins: First was 1994 Dubai Desert Classic.
* 19 PGA Tour wins. First was 1994 US Open at Oakmont.
* Two wins and 11 other top 10s in Open Championship career. Lost play-off to Todd Hamilton in 2004 Open at Troon.
* Held three-shot lead after 54 holes of 1995 USPGA but finished third. Tied fifth in 2003 USPGA at Oak Hill after rounds of 71-70-70-71.
|2013||Nedbank Golf Challenge||29||75+71+77+77||300||300|
|2013||WGC - HSBC Champions||T11||69+69+71+66||275||-13|
|2013||The Presidents Cup||T5||-||-||-|
|2013||Alfred Dunhill Links Championship||T17||69+65+64+73||271||-17|
|The Open Championship||T26||1||-||-||T8||T7||T5|
|US PGA Championship||-||T48||-||T18||T6||T31||4|