Graeme McDowell: A three-time winner in 2013
The Northern Irishman has a strong record in the majors, highlighted by his 2010 US Open victory.
* 2010 US Open champion after one-shot win at famed Pebble Beach in California.
* Joint runner-up in 2012 US Open at Olympic Club in San Francisco.
* Played in three Ryder Cups (2008, 2010 and 2012). On winning side twice and clinched victory for Europe at Celtic Manor in 2010 by beating Hunter Mahan in penultimate singles.
* Peak world ranking of 4th in February, 2011.
* 9 European Tour wins. Won 2004 Volvo Scandinavian Masters on just fourth European Tour start. Most recent came at 2013 French Open. 2 PGA Tour wins.
* Three wins in 2013. RBC Heritage, Volvo World Match Play Championship, Alstom Open de France.
* Has missed three of last four cuts at Augusta and four of six overall. Best finish 12th in 2012.
|2014||Arnold Palmer Invitational||T10||68+77+67+70||282||-6|
|2014||WGC -Cadillac Championship||T9||73+71+73+73||290||290|
|The Open Championship||-||T58||T5||-||T23||T34||T19|
|US PGA Championship||-||T12||T11||-||T89||T10||T15|