Graeme McDowell: Looking for his second major.
The Northern Irishman has a strong record in the majors, highlighted by his 2010 US Open victory.
* 2010 US Open champion after one-shot win at famed Pebble Beach in California.
* Joint runner-up in 2012 US Open at Olympic Club in San Francisco.
* Played in three Ryder Cups (2008, 2010 and 2012). On winning side twice and clinched victory for Europe at Celtic Manor in 2010 by beating Hunter Mahan in penultimate singles.
* Peak world ranking of 4th in February, 2011.
* 10 European Tour wins. Won 2004 Volvo Scandinavian Masters on just fourth European Tour start. Most recent came at 2014 French Open. 2 PGA Tour wins.
* Three wins in 2013. RBC Heritage, Volvo World Match Play Championship, Alstom Open de France.
* Top 15 in four of his last six US PGA starts.
|2014||BMW Championship (US Tour)||T36||73+72+69+67||281||-7|
|2014||US PGA Championship||T47||73+70+71+69||283||-1|
|2014||World Golf Championships-Bridgestone Invitational||T8||71+70+66+66||273||-7|
|2014||RBC Canadian Open||T9||68+65+70+68||271||-17|
|The Open Championship||T9||T58||T5||-||T23||T34||T19|
|US PGA Championship||T47||T12||T11||-||T89||T10||T15|