Ludlow have called an inspection ahead of Wednesday's card
Last Updated: 03/02/14 10:53am
Ludlow: Due to inspect on Tuesday morning
Wednesday's jumps meeting at Ludlow is subject to an 8am inspection on Tuesday morning.
Although the course was found to have been fit for racing on Monday morning, further rain has been forecast.
The going is currently heavy.
Clerk of the course Bob Davies said: "Things are looking a bit better than they have been and we could have raced today.
"We had a dry day yesterday and it was dry overnight. The forecast for the next couple of days is looking better than it was yesterday.
"It's cloudy and overcast at the moment. They are talking about us getting four millimetres of rain tonight and another four millimetres tomorrow night.
"If we don't get any more than that, I think we'll be OK."