Status Grand Prix will expand into GP2 in 2015 after completing the purchase of Caterham Racing and their entry.
The newly-crowned GP2 Champion reflects on an incredible weekend in Russia and discusses his 2015 F1 goals.
- Sorensen takes maiden victory
- Jolyon Palmer Q&A
- Victory gives Palmer GP2 title
- Palmer: It feels incredible
- Vandoorne on pole again
- Palmer on verge of GP2 title
- DRS for GP2 in 2015
- Palmer's GP2 Diary - Italy
- Palmer takes Sprint Race win
- Vandoorne wins as Palmer stars
- Successive poles for Vandoorne
- Gasly joins Caterham GP2
- Palmer's GP2 Diary - Belgium
- Nasr eases to Sprint Race win
- Marciello takes maiden GP2 win
- Vandoorne takes first GP2 pole
- The next generation
- Palmer's GP2 Diary - Hungary
2014 GP2 champion Jolyon Palmer hopes to follow in the footsteps of previous champions such as Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg by joining F1 next season.
The newly crowned GP2 Champion on his title winning weekend in Russia and 2015 Formula 1 goals.
The newly-crowned GP2 champion reflects on his title-winning year and his ambition of driving in F1.
New to GP2? Here are some of the basics you need to know about the F1 support series.
Your guide to the names, numbers and liveries of the 13 teams contesting the 2014 GP2 Series.
GP2 Top 5 Standings
Pos Driver Nationality Team Pts 1 J Palmer DAMS 256 2 F Nasr Carlin 200 3 Vandoorne ART 192 5 J Cecotto Trident 128 4 M Evans R Time 151
Team Standings Table Pos Team Nationality Pts 1 DAMS 319 2 Carlin 268 3 ART 218 4 Racing 187 5 R Time 157