Felipe Nasr eased to his fourth win of the season in the Sprint Race at Spa-Francorchamps to cut the championship gap.
Raffaele Marciello clinched his maiden GP2 victory after a titanic battle with Stoffel Vandoorne at Spa-Francorchamps.
- Vandoorne takes first GP2 pole
- The next generation
- Palmer's GP2 Diary - Hungary
- Vandoorne takes controlled win
- Pic wins spectacular GP2 race
- Nasr on pole as Palmer toils
- Palmer's GP2 Diary - Germany
- Coletti wins wet/dry race
- Evans wins GP2 thriller
- Palmer takes dominant GP2 pole
- Dillmann replaces Rossi
- Rossi leaves Caterham
- Jolyon Palmer's GP2 Diary
- Nasr wins British Sprint Race
- Evans takes maiden GP2 win
- Marciello on takes GP2 pole
- Palmer in talks over 2015 seat
- Palmer's GP2 diary - Austria
Highlights of the GP2 feature race from Belgium.
The championship leader on another podium, the battles with Felipe Nasr and the great fans in Budapest.
Things are getting heated between the top two in the championship following the action in Hungary.
New to GP2? Here are some of the basics you need to know about the F1 support series.
Your guide to the names, numbers and liveries of the 13 teams contesting the 2014 GP2 Series.
GP2 Top 5 Standings
Pos Driver Nationality Team Pts 1 J Palmer DAMS 192 2 F Nasr Carlin 149 3 Vandoorne ART 109 4 J Cecotto Trident 100 5 S Coletti Racing E 96
Team Standings Table Pos Team Nationality Pts 1 DAMS 233 2 Carlin 215 3 ART 135 4 Racing 126 5 Trident 122