Jordan King will graduate to the F1-supporting GP2 Series this year, after agreeing terms with Racing Engineering
GP3 champion Alex Lynn is on the verge of a Formula 1 test seat as he eyes a graduation to the pinnacle of motorsport in 2016.
- New super licence criteria
- Coletti wins GP2 finale
- Vandoorne wins Feature Race
- Vandoorne on pole in Abu Dhabi
- Palmer to test for Force India
- Status GP expand into GP2
- Palmer's GP2 diary - Russia
- Sorensen takes maiden victory
- Jolyon Palmer Q&A
- Victory gives Palmer GP2 title
- Palmer: It feels incredible
- Vandoorne on pole again
- Palmer on verge of GP2 title
- DRS for GP2 in 2015
- Palmer's GP2 Diary - Italy
- Palmer takes Sprint Race win
- Vandoorne wins as Palmer stars
- Successive poles for Vandoorne
2014 GP2 champion Jolyon Palmer hopes to follow in the footsteps of previous champions such as Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg by joining F1 next season.
The newly crowned GP2 Champion on his title winning weekend in Russia and 2015 Formula 1 goals.
The newly-crowned GP2 champion reflects on his title-winning year and his ambition of driving in F1.
New to GP2? Here are some of the basics you need to know about the F1 support series.
Your guide to the names, numbers and liveries of the 13 teams contesting the 2014 GP2 Series.
GP2 Top 5 Standings
Pos Driver Nationality Team Pts 1 J Palmer DAMS 256 2 F Nasr Carlin 200 3 Vandoorne ART 192 5 J Cecotto Trident 128 4 M Evans R Time 151
Team Standings Table Pos Team Nationality Pts 1 DAMS 319 2 Carlin 268 3 ART 218 4 Racing 187 5 R Time 157