Luke Donald: Still looking for a first major
The Englishman has won some big events in recent years but still can't get it done in the majors.
* Has spent 55 weeks at world No.1: First hit top of world rankings on May 29th, 2011; last week at No.1 was August 5th, 2012.
* 2011: Became first player to win both money lists on the PGA and European Tours in the same year.
* 5 PGA Tour wins: 2002 Southern Farm Bureau Classic, 2006 Honda Classic, 2011 WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship, 2011 Children's Miracle Network Hospitals Classic, 2012 Transitions Championship
* 7 European Tour wins: 2004 Scandinavian Masters, Omega European Masters, 2010 Madrid Masters, 2011 WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship, BMW PGA Championship, Barclays Scottish Open, 2012 BMW PGA Championship.
* Played in 4 Ryder Cups (2004, 2006, 2010 & 2012) and was on winning team each time.
* Was appointed Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE) in 2012 Birthday Honours for services to golf.
* Tied 23rd in 2003 USPGA at Oak Hill after rounds of 73-72-71-72
|2013||Nedbank Golf Challenge||19||68+71+74+74||287||287|
|2013||DP World Tour Championship, Dubai||T5||73+66+67+67||273||-15|
|2013||WGC - HSBC Champions||T31||70+71+70+71||282||-6|
|2013||The Tour Championship||T17||70+70+67+71||278||-2|
|The Open Championship||-||T5||-||T11||T5||-||T63|
|US PGA Championship||-||T32||T8||T109||T43||-||T32|