Phil Mickelson: Won first Claret Jug with superb closing 66 at Muirfield
A brilliant winner of the Open Championship, Mickelson now has five major titles to his credit.
* Five-time major winner: 2004 Masters, 2005 USPGA, 2006 Masters, 2010 Masters, 2013 Open
* Six-time runner-up in the US Open: 1999, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2009 & 2013.
* Two World Golf Championship wins: 2009 Cadillac Championship, 2009 HSBC Champions
* 42 PGA Tour wins. First as an amateur at the 1991 Northern Telecom Open.
* Has spent over 700 weeks in the world's top 10 but has never been world No.1. Currently No.2 after back-to-back wins in Scottish Open and Open Championship.
* Shot career-low 60 on way to victory in 2013 Waste Management Phoenix Open. Putt from 25ft to equal PGA Tour record of 59 lipped out.
* First-rounder leader in 2003 USPGA at Oak Hill but finished tied 23rd.
|2013||WGC - HSBC Champions||14||71+68+72+65||276||-12|
|2013||The Presidents Cup||T5||-||-||-|
|2013||The Tour Championship||T12||71+67+70+68||276||-4|
|2013||Deutsche Bank Championship||T41||63+71+71+71||276||-8|
|The Open Championship||1||-||T2||T48||-||T19||-|
|US PGA Championship||T72||T36||T19||T12||73||T7||T32|