Henrik Stenson: In great form and has two top 6s in the US PGA
The runner-up at Muirfield is in great form as be bids to become the first Swede to win a men's major.
* 7 European Tour wins. First was 2001 Benson & Hedges International Open. Most recent was 2012 South African Open.
* 2 PGA Tour wins. 2007 WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship and 2009 Players Championship.
* 4th in 2007 Race To Dubai is highest money list finish in Europe.
* Three top threes in Open Championship (3rd 2008, 3rd 2010 and 2nd 2013).
* Career-high world ranking of 4th in May, 2009 (after winning Players Championship). Over 100 weeks in top 10 before slumping to 230th in February, 2012 after big dip in form.
* Played in two Ryder Cups (2006 and 2008). Holed winning putt in 2006 Sunday singles.
* Six starts in US PGA. Best finishes 4th (2008) and 6th (2009).
|2013||Nedbank Golf Challenge||4||69+67+69+67||272||272|
|2013||DP World Tour Championship, Dubai||1||68+64+67+64||263||-25|
|2013||WGC - HSBC Champions||T31||74+76+67+65||282||-6|
|2013||The Tour Championship||1||64+66+69+68||267||-13|
|The Open Championship||2||-||68||T3||T13||T3||-|
|US PGA Championship||3||-||-||T142||T6||T4||-|