Ernie Els: Four top fives in the USPGA but no wins
* Four-time major winner: 1994 US Open, 1997 US Open, 2002 Open Championship, 2012 Open Championship.
* Spent eight weeks at world No.1 during 1997/1998. Has spent over 700 weeks in the world's top 10.
* 28 European Tour wins: First was 1994 Dubai Desert Classic.
* 19 PGA Tour wins. First was 1994 US Open at Oakmont.
* Finished in top six in five straight Masters from 2000 to 2004. Was runner-up in 2000 and 2004
* Two wins and 11 other top 10s in Open Championship career. Lost play-off to Todd Hamilton in 2004 Open at Troon.