Luke Donald: Still looking for a first major
The Englishman has won some big tournaments in his career but still can't get it done in the majors.
* Has spent 55 weeks at world No.1: First hit top of world rankings on May 29th, 2011; last week at No.1 was August 5th, 2012.
* 2011: Became first player to win both money lists on the PGA and European Tours in the same year.
* 5 PGA Tour wins: 2002 Southern Farm Bureau Classic, 2006 Honda Classic, 2011 WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship, 2011 Children's Miracle Network Hospitals Classic, 2012 Transitions Championship
* 7 European Tour wins: 2004 Scandinavian Masters, Omega European Masters, 2010 Madrid Masters, 2011 WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship, BMW PGA Championship, Barclays Scottish Open, 2012 BMW PGA Championship.
* Played in 4 Ryder Cups (2004, 2006, 2010 & 2012) and was on winning team each time.
* Was appointed Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE) in 2012 Birthday Honours for services to golf.
* Fifth in 2009 (Turnberry) and 2012 (Lytham) Open Championships.
* Tied 35th in 2006 Open at Hoylake after rounds of 74-68-73-71.
|2014||RBC Canadian Open||-||71+73||144||0|
|2014||The Open Championship||T62||73+73+71+75||292||4|
|2014||The Memorial Tournament||T49||71+69+73+74||287||-1|
|2014||BMW PGA Championship||T3||71+67+68+70||276||-12|
|The Open Championship||T62||-||T5||-||T11||T5||-|
|US PGA Championship||-||-||T32||T8||T109||T43||-|