Justin Rose - Profile
Justin Rose: Has struggled in recent Opens
A brilliant fourth at Royal Birkdale as an amateur in 1998 but has never made the top 10 in an Open as a pro.
* Became England's first major winner since 1996 when capturing the US Open at Medinah by a shot. Also first English player to win US Open since 1970.
* Burst onto scene when tied fourth as 17-year-old amateur on Open Championship debut at Royal Birkdale.
* Turned pro after top four at Royal Birkdale and missed first 21 cuts.
* 6 PGA Tour wins: 2010 Memorial, AT&T National, 2011 BMW Championship, 2012 WGC-Cadillac Championship, 2013 US Open, 2014 Quicken Loans National.
* Played starring role in 2012 Ryder Cup when holing birdie putts at 17 (35ft) and 18 (12ft) to beat Phil Mickelson and help Europe pull off dramatic win.
* Didn't play in 2006 Open at Hoylake. Has missed three of last four Open cuts. Best finish as pro: 12th at Carnoustie in 2007.
- Nationality: England
- Date Of Birth: 30/07/1980
- Birth Place: Johannesburg, South Africa
- Height: 6ft 3
|2014||The Open Championship||T21||72+70+69+72||283||-5|
|2014||Quicken Loans National||1||74+65+71+70||280||-4|
|2014||The Memorial Tournament||-||73+72||145||1|
|2014||BMW PGA Championship||25||70+73+70+71||284||-4|
|The Open Championship||T21||-||-||T44||-||T13||T70|
|US PGA Championship||-||T33||T3||-||T100||-||T9|
Justin Rose News
Home hope Justin Rose says he is trying to deflect the pressure ahead of the Open Championship.
Newly-crowned Scottish Open champion Justin Rose says Phil Mickelson is his inspiration ahead of this week's Open.
Justin Rose cruised to victory at the Scottish Open to claim back-to-back wins for the first time in his career.
Bruce Critchley explains why the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational is a perfect lead-in to the USPGA.
Mike Wedderburn kicks off the countdown to the Sky Sports News relaunch to Sky Sports News HQ.
Paul McGinley must consider selecting Bernhard Langer for his Ryder Cup team, says Tony Jacklin.