How F1 history would have been different had double points previously been awarded at the final GP.
Follow the latest from the written press with the best gossip and speculation from the papers.
The passing of the Korean GP hasn't been widely mourned, but was Yeongam really all that bad?
Download the Sky Sports Ashes podcast to get closer to the Ashes action!
Did the selection of an unfit Robin van Persie point to the pressure on David Moyes, asks Daniel Storey.
Phil Mickelson: Won first Claret Jug with superb closing 66 at Muirfield
A brilliant winner of the Open Championship, Mickelson now has five major titles to his credit.
* Five-time major winner: 2004 Masters, 2005 USPGA, 2006 Masters, 2010 Masters, 2013 Open
* Six-time runner-up in the US Open: 1999, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2009 & 2013.
* Two World Golf Championship wins: 2009 Cadillac Championship, 2009 HSBC Champions
* 42 PGA Tour wins. First as an amateur at the 1991 Northern Telecom Open.
* Has spent over 700 weeks in the world's top 10 but has never been world No.1. Currently No.2 after back-to-back wins in Scottish Open and Open Championship.
* Shot career-low 60 on way to victory in 2013 Waste Management Phoenix Open. Putt from 25ft to equal PGA Tour record of 59 lipped out.
* First-rounder leader in 2003 USPGA at Oak Hill but finished tied 23rd.
|2013||WGC - HSBC Champions||14||71+68+72+65||276||-12|
|2013||The Presidents Cup||T5||-||-||-|
|2013||The Tour Championship||T12||71+67+70+68||276||-4|
|2013||Deutsche Bank Championship||T41||63+71+71+71||276||-8|
|The Open Championship||1||-||T2||T48||-||T19||-|
|US PGA Championship||T72||T36||T19||T12||73||T7||T32|
A preview for this week's Thailand Golf Championship at Amata Spring Country Club.
The Sky Sports Golf experts discuss the weekend victors in Hong Kong, South Africa and California.
Rory McIlroy tells us what it was like going head-to-head with Wayne Rooney on the golf course.