Chris Wood has targeted a return to the Masters after finally opening his account on the European Tour last weekend.
The Bristolian notched his first victory on the European circuit in dramatic fashion as he made a stunning eagle on the final hole to win the Qatar Masters by one stroke on Saturday.
It ended a long wait for the 25-year-old who had three runner-up finishes amongst a number of near misses since turning professional in 2008.
Wood is now hoping to build on his success and, having moved up to 60 in the world rankings following his win, is looking to crack the top 50 in the months ahead to secure a second trip to Augusta.
The Englishman qualified for the first major of the season in 2010 after his top-three finish at the Open Championship in 2009, although went on to miss the cut by seven shots.
"It's opened a few more doors for me," Wood told the BBC. "I'll be involved in more World Championships, and reaching the top 50 to go to the Masters is my target."
Wood - who has been troubled by a persistent back injury over the past couple of years - admitted it had been an emotional experience to break his European Tour duck, not only for himself but for his family as well.
"My Dad watched it on his own at home," he explained. "He told me that when I holed the putt on the last he jumped up and hit his head on the ceiling.
"I had to leave it a couple of hours before I could speak to either of them [his Mum and Dad] as I knew it was going to be quite hard for them and myself."
Can Tiger Woods win a major in 2013?