Kilkenny’s 10-time All-Ireland winner Henry Shefflin has announced his retirement from inter-county hurling.
Ballyhale Shamrocks are All-Ireland champions for a sixth time after an emphatic 1-18 to 1-6 victory over Kilmallock.
- Corofin overpower Slaughtneil
- Gavin rues timekeeping call
- Cooper not ready to return
- Devine backs concussion motion
- Tyrone punish misfiring Mayo
- Galway edge spirited Westmeath
- Tipperary ease past Limerick
- Wicklow comeback stuns Leitrim
- Dublin claim bulk of funding
- Cork beat Dublin in thriller
- Mayo victorious in Killarney
- O'Connor expresses concerns
Sky Bet -
Kilkenny's Henry Shefflin believes that his county will be the side to beat in next year's All-Ireland Championship. Kilkenny won the Liam McCarthy Cup this year for the 35th time after beating Tipperary in a replay.
Sky Bet's Jamie Casey runs through the odds on next year's All-Ireland Senior Football Championship.
New to GAA? Sky Sports are here to help with a basic introduction to Gaelic football and hurling.
Follow our official account for GAA Sports on Twitter
Sky Sports will show the All-Ireland football and hurling Championships after securing a three-year deal.
Sky Sports expert Jamesie O'Connor signs off for the season with his hurling team of the year.
In his final column of 2014, Sky Sports expert Peter Canavan picks his team of the year.
Sky Sports expert Peter Canavan picks his best moments from this year's football championship.
Sky Sports expert Jamesie O'Connor picks his highlights from the 2014 hurling championship.