Kilkenny’s nine-time All-Ireland winner Tommy Walsh has announced his retirement from inter-county hurling.
GAA president Liam O’Neill admits that the gap year introduced to the International Rules series in 2008 has not worked.
- O'Sullivan calls time on Kerry
- Derry confirm Bradley return
- Kerry to enter Hastings Cup
- Kilkenny nearing Dublin return
- Fyfe ruled out for Australia
- Leitrim lose Mulligan for 2015
- O'Rourke: Kick-outs not an issue
- Cavanagh calls for new leaders
- AFL duties rules out Sheehan
- Ireland cruise to practice win
- Kerry won't rush O'Donoghue
- Westmeath appoint Cribbin
- Support for sideline bans
- Westmeath wait goes on
- Murphy to captain Ireland
- Kerry win five All Stars
Sky Bet -
Kilkenny are All-Ireland champions after a 2-17 to 2-14 win over Tipperary at Croke Park.
Sky Bet's Jamie Casey runs through the odds on next year's All-Ireland Senior Football Championship.
New to GAA? Sky Sports are here to help with a basic introduction to Gaelic football and hurling.
Follow our official account for GAA Sports on Twitter
Sky Sports will show the All-Ireland football and hurling Championships after securing a three-year deal.
Sky Sports expert Jamesie O'Connor signs off for the season with his hurling team of the year.
In his final column of 2014, Sky Sports expert Peter Canavan picks his team of the year.
Sky Sports expert Peter Canavan picks his best moments from this year's football championship.
Sky Sports expert Jamesie O'Connor picks his highlights from the 2014 hurling championship.