Cillian O'Connor says players are sending out the wrong message by choosing careers to suit their GAA ambitions.
Kerry forward Darran O’Sullivan says he had to quit his job in Dublin in order to help prolong his inter-county career.
- Daly against card proposal
- O'Callaghan's capital concerns
- O'Grady: I feel privileged
- Walsh glad to focus on one code
- Waterford too strong for LIT
- O'Sullivan voices injury fears
- Club season could be condensed
- Tormey relishing Dublin clash
- Kavanagh announces retirement
- Down cruise to UUJ victory
- McParland stars for Armagh
- O'Shea: Change concussion rules
- Flynn set for Kildare return
- Moyna wants college restrictions
- Tyrone cruise past students
- Kerry defeated by IT Tralee
- Moolick injury angers Ryan
- Galway maintain winning start
Sky Bet -
Kilkenny's Henry Shefflin believes that his county will be the side to beat in next year's All-Ireland Championship. Kilkenny won the Liam McCarthy Cup this year for the 35th time after beating Tipperary in a replay.
Sky Bet's Jamie Casey runs through the odds on next year's All-Ireland Senior Football Championship.
New to GAA? Sky Sports are here to help with a basic introduction to Gaelic football and hurling.
Follow our official account for GAA Sports on Twitter
Sky Sports will show the All-Ireland football and hurling Championships after securing a three-year deal.
Sky Sports expert Jamesie O'Connor signs off for the season with his hurling team of the year.
In his final column of 2014, Sky Sports expert Peter Canavan picks his team of the year.
Sky Sports expert Peter Canavan picks his best moments from this year's football championship.
Sky Sports expert Jamesie O'Connor picks his highlights from the 2014 hurling championship.