Jim McGuinness has compared Dublin's resources to that enjoyed by Chelsea in the years after Roman Abramovich took over.
Padraic Maher says Tipperary's performance against Cork had been on the cards for some time.
- O'Shea hails Tipp character
- Barry-Murphy makes no excuses
- Callanan fires Tipp into final
- Horgan: Defeat will spur us on
- Murphy: Our composure was key
- Cats edge Limerick in thriller
- Cregan: Seventies revisited
- Walshe suffers ligament tear
- McCloy family thank medics
- McGill cool on revamped format
- Grimley quits Armagh post
- Awards for O'Donoghue and Chin
- O'Brien quits as Wexford boss
- Grimley sheds light on silence
- Dublin power past Monaghan
- Donegal survive Armagh test
- Lacey: Back to the future
- Cooper up for the fight
Sky Bet -
All-Ireland champions Dublin swept aside the challenge of Monaghan and Donegal just about survived an intensely absorbing and typically rousing all-Ulster showdown at Croke Park.
Sky Bet's Jamie Casey has been speaking to Sky Sports News Radio about the odds on who can lift the 2014 Sam Maguire Cup.
New to GAA? Sky Sports are here to help with a basic introduction to Gaelic football and hurling.
Follow our official account for GAA Sports on Twitter
Sky Sports will show the All-Ireland football and hurling Championships after securing a three-year deal.
Tipperary’s in-form forwards can fire them to victory over Cork, says Jamesie O'Connor.
Donegal were given a real scare by Armagh before securing a date with Dublin, says Peter Canavan.
Jamesie O'Connor previews Sunday's All-Ireland semi-final between Limerick and Kilkenny.
Dublin will have to contend with packed defences during the All-Ireland series, says Peter Canavan.