All summer the Sky Sports transfer Totaliser was kept spinning, with Premier League clubs digging deep in an effort to acquire the fabled final piece of the jigsaw. With the window having now slammed shut, we take a look at how much each side spent on new additions.
Chamakh to sign Palace deal
Marouane Chamakh will sign a new two-year deal with Crystal Palace in the next 24 hours, Sky sources understand.
- Chelsea agree Costa deal
- Higuain plays down Barca link
- Depay aware of speculation
- 'Big clubs' in for Cambiasso
- Neymar snubbed Chelsea in 2010
- Martinez future on hold
- Swansea snare striker Gomis
- Sordell relishes Dyche reunion
- Montero reveals European offer
- Dinamo agree Buttner deal
- Sporting move for Rabia
- Niang rejects West Ham loan
- Carvalho happy claim Sporting
- The Transfer Centre
Queens Park Rangers Videos
- Remy's Liverpool move collapses
- Liverpool pull out of Remy deal
- Rio experience will help QPR
- Giggs would have kept Rio
- QPR sign Ferdinand
- QPR start with Hull
Phone Jim's GoalLine
Jim White is waiting to reassure fans pining for the Premier League that Football. Is. Coming.
Remy the right Liverpool fit?
With Loic Remy set to become Liverpool's fifth summer signing, Sam Drury looks at where he might fit in.
Transfers M-S: Who needs what?
Part three of our transfer guide includes a look at where Manchester United need to strengthen.