Internacional chief Giovanni Luigi has denied that they are in talks to sell striker Leandro Damiao.
The Brazilian has long been linked with a move to Europe and was a long-term target for Premier League side Tottenham Hotspur.
Damiao is now said to be a target for Internacional's domestic rivals Santos, but Luigi insists that nobody has contacted him about the 24-year-old striker.
"There are no negotiations underway as the league just ended on Sunday," the Inter president told RBS TV.
"The possibility of Leandro Damiao leaving is still open, but nobody has contacted me."
Meanwhile, Internacional have confirmed the capture of Bruno Gomes from Desportivo Brasil.
Gomes had been a target for Manchester United, and had spent time on trial at Old Trafford.
However, he has not opted to sign a three-year deal with International.