Barca deal not yet done - Landreau
By Ciaran Baynes. Last Updated: January 1, 1970 1:00am
NANTES goalkeeper Mickael Landreau has said no deal has yet been struck to bring him to Barcelona in the summer.
The 22-year-old Canaries captain seems certain to leave the French champions in the summer with Barcelona, the side who he turned down a move to last year, the favourites to secure his signature.
Although certainly not ruling out a move to Camp Nou, Landreau says reports in the Spanish press that he had already sealed a move to Catalunya were certainly premature.
"I did not have a meeting with Barca," Landreau said. "One should not speculate. We will soon see what will happen.
"In football there are many unexpected twists and turns so you should never presume anything until plans are concrete."