FC Porto striker Lisandro Lopez is ready to accept an offer from Lyon, his agent has claimed.
The Argentina international has impressed for Porto over the last few seasons and his exploits with the Portuguese champions have caught the attention of a number of clubs across Europe.
Lyon have already registered a formal interest in Lopez but Porto are standing firm over their €22million (£18.5million) valuation of the frontman.
Lopez's agent Fernando Hidalgo has now indicated that the only thing left for the player to complete a move to Lyon are the negotiations between the two clubs.
"What I can confirm is that we have received from Lyon a very good offer that is to Lisandro's liking," Hidalgo told Maisfutebol.
"From our part there will be no problem. Right now we are just dependant on an agreement between the clubs.
"We cannot talk of a deal because at this point in time there is no agreement between the clubs.
"Lisandro will only agree to join Lyon after given clearance by FC Porto."
Meanwhile, Lyon winger Anthony Mounier is reported to have agreed terms on a four-year deal with Nice.
There had been reports that Loic Remy could be set to move in the opposite direction, but Nice president Maurice Cohen has rejected the suggestions.
Cohen said: "We will start to talk with Lyon on Monday. Remy is untransferable. He will remain with us next term. He told me so last week before leaving for holidays."