Barnsley winger Jamel Campbell-Ryce admits a move to the Premier League would be hard to resist, but insists he is fully focused on helping the Tykes pull away from the Championship relegation scrap.
The South Yorkshire club turned down two seven-figure bids for the Jamaican international last week as interest in his considerable talent mounts.
The former Charlton winger, who recently signed a new deal with Barnsley, is flattered by the interest shown in him but insists he will not actively pursue a move away from Oakwell.
"Obviously it is flattering and I guess it would be too good to turn down, but at the moment I am a Barnsley player and committed to the cause here," Campbell-Ryce told skysports.com.
"It is nice to have an interest from top clubs, but I'll just see what happens.
"I did know which clubs they were, and they were good football clubs that I would be interested in speaking to, but I play for Barnsley and I will do until told otherwise."
The Tykes have failed to register a win in their last four games, but Campbell-Ryce is confident that the recent barren spell will not affect them.
"I don't think it worries us at all and it isn't as bad as it seems because they weren't all in the league, with the cup in between, but we have a game against Ipswich on Tuesday and we just need to be prepared to go out and hopefully get three points," he added.
They face Ipswich next Tuesday in the hope of gaining some revenge for the 3-0 defeat they suffered at Portman Road earlier in the season, but Campbell-Ryce insists the points on offer is the main priority.
"The game away to them was kind of gifted to them due to a couple of mistakes and the scoreline was rather flattering for them, so yeah we would like to get some revenge for that," he said.
"The main thing, though, is to get the three points and push up the table, as we don't want to get dragged into a relegation scrap."